Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard

This is what I've been waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    Aqwoah 1.4 is now uploaded to installer in a new catagory for people with SummerBoard. Thanks to armadillo.

Edit: It will be under Icon Sets (SummerBoard Only)
    i dont see this, are you refering to installer.app and is this in the future or should already be out?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    i dont see this, are you refering to installer.app and is this in the future or should already be out?

It is out now, but should have noted that it is out on Installer with my source added to the PackageSource.plist (see sig)

I'm holding off until the performance (scrolling) gets improved and the ability to have 2 different backgrounds (For home and lock screen) is implemented.
    also the text is not very crisp under the icons.

Hopefully it won't be too long till we see more improvements.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kainisable View Post
    it does that already!
    you're right. sorry. I missed an update. thanx!!

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    It is out now, but should have noted that it is out on Installer with my source added to the PackageSource.plist (see sig)

Ok sorry I really lack alot of knowledge about all of this. I have summer board and installer but I don't see anything for this in the list of things to install. What am I missing?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    its in mine under the icons sets from the hightymes source

Quote Originally Posted by purdues133 View Post
    Ok sorry I really lack alot of knowledge about all of this. I have summer board and installer but I don't see anything for this in the list of things to install. What am I missing?
    you have to add hightymes source for packages to the installer app. read his signature to see how to do that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is SummerBoard open source??????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fred777 View Post
    I'm holding off until the performance (scrolling) gets improved and the ability to have 2 different backgrounds (For home and lock screen) is implemented.
    also the text is not very crisp under the icons.

Hopefully it won't be too long till we see more improvements.
    Scrolling works great for me and the test also looks crisp; not have 2 different backgrounds is no reason not to install.

So I installed this thing and it adds a background and enable scrolling but how to configure everything else?
    It added an icon that has no image and if I click on it it just goes to full screen and locks up. I have to restart to get it back.

Ok sorry to keep bothering but how do I put the file in that folder? I tried jailbreaking then iphoneinterface then cd to that folder and tried typing putfile and drug the .plist to the terminal so it put that file but it came up "Problem with AFCFileRefOpen: 8"
    Please help!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kelmk View Post
    So I installed this thing and it adds a background and enable scrolling but how to configure everything else?
    It added an icon that has no image and if I click on it it just goes to full screen and locks up. I have to restart to get it back.
    ya, don't tap on the icons with no text, it will lockup. Use rSBT to hidden and rearrange the icons

should there be an icon for summerboard?

So someone explain what the third party section in rSBT is for? And what does the size of the springboard in rSBT do exactly?

Anyone else notice this app crashes a LOT Just scroll it up and down and watch it disappear and come back. Reminds me of Safari... haha
    Last edited by shizzabrick; 2007-09-04 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can't get rid of the icon that summerboad made. It has no icon and no name and it can't be hidden with xlaunch. It doesn't show up the list.
    How do I get rid of it?

actually.. i just literally sat there for a good minute scrolling up and down,, and no crashing.. i think this is awsome.. just give us a little more customization...

can someone make a transparent dock and see what happens with springboard?

it wont look good. it'll have black behind it.. thats why you can just use a modded full dock, thats what i did or keep the stock dock

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sunnywala View Post
    can someone make a transparent dock and see what happens with springboard?
    I did on the previous build and all it did was show black in the transparency, I'll try again with this one.

summerboard has just updated to 1.3 in installer!

Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    I did on the previous build and all it did was show black in the transparency, I'll try again with this one.

summerboard has just updated to 1.3 in installer!
    Anyway of telling what the updates are?
    Last edited by sogo; 2007-09-04 at 05:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast