Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard

I have no prob my my notifications showing with this app installed...here is a screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foo_0.png   -foo_02.png   -foo_03.png  
    Last edited by SiddallStudios; 2007-09-03 at 04:08 PM. Reason: add picture

Tried it, seemed pretty cool except still like hiding the icons that don't match my theme.

Then I uninstalled it or at least tried...

I'm restoring my iPhone now....

I dont get any notification icons either..

(the numbers next to txt, missed calls, and emails). I havn't tried missed calls and emails, but i got a txt that I got, but it didn't say I had it.

Update: It may just be the actual springboard notifications, not the bottom row notifications.
    Last edited by crewxp; 2007-09-03 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it seems that notifications work in the dock only

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Tried it, seemed pretty cool except still like hiding the icons that don't match my theme.

Then I uninstalled it or at least tried...

I'm restoring my iPhone now....
    This is when themes just need to consist of icons and lots of them now that they dont really need to fake a background in, make everything cleaner looking.

I get notification on my missed calls and email. Haven't tried the sms yet.

Use rSBT to modify what is/isn't onscreen, and the ordering of the icons. The latest version is designed to work woth SummerBoard.

-ste

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

AMAZING! PERIOD with rsbt and everything my phone is almost complete!!! theres nothing we cant do from our phone now!!!!!

does this app have a homepage for us to post bugs and suggestions to in a somewhat orderly fashion?

By far and away, the most useful app out there for the iPhone. THANK YOU to whoever programmed such a simple concept and made it work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

Official Summerboard Page HERE

More Summerboard info:
    The Unofficial Apple Weblog Article
    DIGG Link/Article

My Favorite Resource page for new iphone apps Here (iBrickr repository)
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    This is when themes just need to consist of icons and lots of them now that they dont really need to fake a background in, make everything cleaner looking.
    Um there's a flaw in your thought process... every day, what at least one or two new apps are released. Are you going to provide all these icons? Not me... What about a month from now when I can guarantee there will be an app that we just can't do without

and I don't normally use themes with fake backgrounds (I provide them in iSwitcher format for those that do).

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Um there's a flaw in your thought process... every day, what at least one or two new apps are released. Are you going to provide all these icons? Not me... What about a month from now when I can guarantee there will be an app that we just can't do without

and I don't normally use themes with fake backgrounds (I provide them in iSwitcher format for those that do).
    Very true but at this moment there is now a way to have backgrounds and icons separate,why would anyone want to go back to having to make cutouts and crap for backgrounds. If anything, the new programs that come out from now on trying to do the samething as this will have icons and backgrounds separated, if it didnt, why would anyone want to take a step backward? This is exactly want we have wanted from day 1, just needs to be improved apon.

Edit: mis-read your post. Well at least making 90% of the icons the same would be nice.
    Last edited by HighTymes; 2007-09-03 at 06:53 PM.

so icons lose order at reboot... but will go back to plist order if you run any app and go back to Summerboard. Not a big deal

i know other people say they have been getting notifications via the blue popup that usually comes on the center of the screen....but i dont get those notifications anymore....is this just isolated with me or have other people noticed this ?

otherwise this program is sweet

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    AMAZING! PERIOD with rsbt and everything my phone is almost complete!!! theres nothing we cant do from our phone now!!!!!
    Well, except cut & paste and use flash...

I guess my theme Aqwoah theme update may come at the right time

Still tweaking it, but I'll upload it soon... Let me know if anything is missing.
    Last edited by armadillo; 2007-09-03 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks

is there a way we could have 2 wall papers?...like one on the home screen and one on the slide to unlock screen?

yeah...u set ur default background to what ever u want..for the lock screen..then for the home screen u need to use demo.app or replace one icon with a modified icon with a pix that will fit the screen..

OR

something im trying out soon...is you take your dock and edit it...and at teh top of the dock is where u put your picture on it..so when ur dock loads..it will load the dock plus that pix you put on it also..so ur dock is actually the whole screen..

Thanks

i tryed with the demo.app but it wont c ome all out..like half of it

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast