Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard

OMG. All I wanna know is does summerboard actually change the way the icons move or did I do something wrong? And if so, can I fix it? What's so absurd about that???
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    OMG. All I wanna know is does summerboard actually change the way the icons move or did I do something wrong? And if so, can I fix it? What's so absurd about that???
    If you're using Bigger than usuall icons to start with, then switch to a standard summerboard theme, your icons will be unaligned. Hope I'm understanding your question right. To fix it, change your icons back to stock size, then you'll be good to go.

Summerboard doesn't support bigger icons just yet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    YES, summerboard changes the way your icons move. The easiest way to fix this is to either uninstall summerboard or restore your iphone.

Thank you!
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

After installing Summerboard I have problems installing other apps from installer.app.

Any advice on this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeyps11_c View Post
    After installing Summerboard I have problems installing other apps from installer.app.

Any advice on this?
    try uninstalling summerboard and see if it's really summerboard.

Default five icon dock?
    how do you use the five icon dock option in summer board?

using summerboard 2.11

i enable the five icon dock then restart springboard then nothing happens

i am also using the litho theme

is there also an app that can swap the sms icon with the mail icon on the dock?

yes...try using rSbt

Hi

I have a simple question?

What is the difference between summerboard, iLauncher, LauncherX, iSwitcher etc. Can we use all of them on iphone 1.1.1 or just one at a time.

Presently, I am only using summerboard only.

Thanks

Pendu

I cant not get Summerboard to sort my icons, I used RSBT and nothing works please help, thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    I cant not get Summerboard to sort my icons, I used RSBT and nothing works please help, thanks all
    you need to use customize, it has rsbt inside of it. makes sure you changes rsbt to 16 icons in the settings, and most important save it, it will not save automatically. and summerboard will crash alot, to prevent crashing disable the wallpaper dim option.

Thanks tried that, uninstalled it too, nada, cant get the extended springboard in summerboard to sort alphabetically, anyone else have a solution?

You cannot sort the extended springboard yet.

There is a simple way of doing this.

Using you favorite iPhone browsing tool, go into ~System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app and download the M68AP.plist to your PC/Mac

Open it using a text editor and move everything from third party/extended to the main list. leave the hidden ones hidden.
    Save, place back to the above path and reboot the phone.

Now you can reorder all your apps using rSBT inside Customize.

Have fun

GENIOUS Thank you it worked

Is there any other place where we can get themes? or is installer.app the only place?

If you activate afc2 (see File Mod forum sticky post) you can use iPhoneBrowser to copy downloaded themes onto the phone from the Downloads section here.

Quote Originally Posted by Emir S. View Post
    There is a simple way of doing this.

Using you favorite iPhone browsing tool, go into ~System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app and download the M68AP.plist to your PC/Mac

Open it using a text editor and move everything from third party/extended to the main list. leave the hidden ones hidden.
    Save, place back to the above path and reboot the phone.

Now you can reorder all your apps using rSBT inside Customize.

Have fun
    cool i did what you said but once you try to reorder it will change again...what gives it seems like it listed the order the way it was first set up...so in other word you can only reorder once and then you have to redo the form step one.....but thank for the know how...

Quote Originally Posted by JMIGUELES View Post
    cool i did what you said but once you try to reorder it will change again...what gives it seems like it listed the order the way it was first set up...so in other word you can only reorder once and then you have to redo the form step one.....but thank for the know how...
    Mine stays outside of extended/third party so I don't have that problem.
    I'm not sure why you do, but I can still reorder all the icons that I have moved inside the main springboard portion.
    However, any app I get now goes to third party and can not be moved up using rSBT.

I'm really hoping this small issue is fixed soon in rSBT.

could this solve my problem of the customizer icon being in the springboard hidden section and unable to recover it??

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast