Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny202003 View Post
    anyone update there rsbt? cause an update was just released and it works very good with this new summerboard app
    I can confirm that. They play nice together! I still like having 12 icons on my screen and using dock to launch, but having that wallpaper in there is SAHWEET!

Another problem that I found was when you do a reboot everything gets alphabetized. Inorder to get your icon settings back to normal you have to open the installer and exit. Still a great app.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fred777 View Post
    anyone try this out yet?
    I guess its a springboard replacemeant.
    clever name. Haha

Just showed up in installer
    Any pics or more info?
    OMG this app is amazing! The way everyhting is made for themes can change. They need a nice GUI interface to edit stuff.

Time to start just making icons

Edit: be sure not to tap on icons that you dont have programs for(wont have text under icon) because it locks up your iphone, you are able to power down though.
    Last edited by HighTymes; 2007-09-03 at 08:55 AM.

Thanks

Awesome, I am trully amazed with you guys, every time I log onto this site there is something new; wow!

Love it so far, keep up the good work.

Any way to carry to wallpaper down to the SBDockBG2, thats the only prob I see with the on the fly wallpaper changing
    Last edited by sogo; 2007-09-03 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow looks great. This is an incredible app. no this isn't even an app. its something way more. its basically a new UI. Congrats to who ever designed this UI. The only recommendation I have is to make it so you can show certain apps and hide other apps. also maybe some options or something. and then a little work on performance.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin87 For This Useful Post:

gardel (2007-09-03)

can somebody post some screens? or make a short video and put it on youtube? i'm not quite sure wat this is all about

digitalkid56
    Quote Originally Posted by zibalingz View Post
    can somebody post some screens? or make a short video and put it on youtube? i'm not quite sure wat this is all about
    Ummm.. a scrolling springboard? So like where your icons are, instead of having a static screen, you can scroll to see more icons? Not really sure how much more detailed explanation you need..

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin87 View Post
    Wow looks great. This is an incredible app. no this isn't even an app. its something way more. its basically a new UI. Congrats to who ever designed this UI. The only recommendation I have is to make it so you can show certain apps and hide other apps. also maybe some options or something. and then a little work on performance.
    Use sRBT.
    Last edited by digitalkid56; 2007-09-03 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by zibalingz View Post
    It replaces the black background with your wallpaper and then you can have as many icons as you want on your home screen. I have 24 and you just scroll down to the rest. Why don't you just install it? There is always that nifty thing called uninstall if you don't like it.

Default TUAW thought of the same thing I did
    The app's name is SummerBoard, a play of the iPhone's SpringBoard...
    but what about calling it SpringRoll?

Also, thank you to the person that made this. I recall putting down my phone for a moment and giving the developer a golf clap, where ever he may be.

rSBT 0.2.0 + Black Wallpaper + SummerBoard = Perfection
    Last edited by subzeroash; 2007-09-04 at 01:48 AM. Reason: version change

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!! This is the greatest app ever, no more useing the skinner app, I just downloaded 100s of wallpapers for summerboard, this is what apple should have done in the first place

http://www.indiebeacon.com/iphone/

Nevermind I got a video, I just wanted to see it in action ..I still don't have an iphone

But Ill buy one NOW!!!!

very, very, neat indeed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

is there anyway to download this without using installer? i still like to drag and drop in winscp =)

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unclear View Post
    is there anyway to download this without using installer? i still like to drag and drop in winscp =)
    I like WinSCP too, but I just recently loaded installer and I don't know how I got along without it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Great app but icons on sixth row do nothing when I tap them.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well, it is awesome but whenever i shut down my iphone the order of the apps gets all out of whack and i have to go into rsbt and fix it .

Usually everything that's available through Installer is also available RIGHT HERE

Quote Originally Posted by N818 View Post
    Well, it is awesome but whenever i shut down my iphone the order of the apps gets all out of whack and i have to go into rsbt and fix it .
    Hmmm that sux...
    Edit: actually reading other posts, did you update rSBT? If so, does it still loose the order when you power cycle your iPhone?
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-09-03 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Usually everything that's available through Installer is also available RIGHT HERE

Hmmm that sux...
    Edit: actually reading other posts, did you update rSBT? If so, does it still loose the order when you power cycle your iPhone?
    yea, i updated to 0.1.8 right before i downloaded SummerBoard, it still looses the order when i power cycle. Any Thoughts.

I would just wait it out some. Look at how good Nullriver has made Installer.app with updates , give them time and they will make Summerboard just as nice.

Thanks

so should i just uninstall it and wait for an update?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast