Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

1.9 = wow. Thanks guys.

well done!!! Keep it coming - love it!

This is the greatest program out there right now I believe. Great job to the dev's on this one.

With these new preferences, is there any way to set it so that it hides all icons below the dock (meaning blank rows for 1,2,3 and 4)? I've been messing with the Summerbaord settings, along with rsbt, but can't get it to work.
    <!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

try moving your apps to hidden in rSBT and leave one icon that is a program launcher, so you can launch your programs. Or you could just use the dock app instead of the one launcher app.
    Last edited by SiddallStudios; 2007-09-11 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiddallStudios View Post
    This is the greatest program out there right now I believe. Great job to the dev's on this one.

With these new preferences, is there any way to set it so that it hides all icons below the dock (meaning blank rows for 1,2,3 and 4)? I've been messing with the Summerbaord settings, along with rsbt, but can't get it to work.
    <!-- / message --><!-- controls -->

try moving your apps to hidden in rSBT and leave one icon that is a program launcher, so you can launch your programs. Or you could just use the dock app instead of the one launcher app.
    Yeah, I'd like to be able to make the first 4 rows be pushed down (so basically the top row would appear where the dock is). That way all my crap would be there at easy access but I'd also have a clean "desktop."

Quote Originally Posted by SiddallStudios View Post
    Unfortunately with that technique, you can't make use of Summerboard's ability to scroll all the icons hidden underneath the dock. I would love to be able to give my iphone a clean look - no icons at all except for the dock, and just scroll up to access all my stuff. Perhaps in a future update. I still absolutely love Summerboard though, especially with the new updates!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to enigmanic For This Useful Post:

greatnesstx (2008-09-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, mad props to the devs for the super fast, responsive, high quality updates for this app. REVOLUTIONARY. I wonder if the commercial folks that come along after the official SDK is released will be able to compete with the super high volume of high quality free apps out there? We are living in some pretty fantastic times...
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Amazing, frickin amazing. Everything from being able to turn off dim to adjust how we want it, to 4th row skip or no dock. Thanks to the developers

I can't see why anyone with a hacked iPhone would not have this running on it.

I love this app too. I just wish it would stop making my springboard disappear

Just did a restore and reinstall and still has the same problem. After the phone powers down (deep sleeps) for 5+ minutes when I wake it up there is a moment of lag and after sliding the slider to open the spring board all I get is the dock.

For now I've put SMBPrefs there and can use the Restart Springboard in there to get it back, but that's not the secksiest solution
    Last edited by esolu; 2007-09-12 at 03:58 PM.

WOOT! Finally 1.92 is just what we have been waiting for isn't it guys. The only thing left I think is the ability to have 2 different wallpapers from sleep to summerboard.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megahalo View Post
    WOOT! Finally 1.92 is just what we have been waiting for isn't it guys. The only thing left I think is the ability to have 2 different wallpapers from sleep to summerboard.
    Now your asking for way to much, thats not even worth asking for

Quote Originally Posted by kainisable View Post
    Now your asking for way to much, thats not even worth asking for
    Oh no, you ask and they deliver.

As many people as there are "asking" and "requesting" certain additional tweaks via summerboard, I sure hope some of you are donating to the cause. It's just polite! And speaking of donating, lol, where do we do that? Mad props to you brainiacs out there pushing out all this wonderful work!

Quote Originally Posted by 33Rocks View Post
    As many people as there are "asking" and "requesting" certain additional tweaks via summerboard, I sure hope some of you are donating to the cause. It's just polite! And speaking of donating, lol, where do we do that? Mad props to you brainiacs out there pushing out all this wonderful work!

Yeah exactly, I have no idea where to donate????

I have the tinkerbell theme installed on my wifes phone. It is an old style theme that has a full background and modified text under the icons. When I try to use summerboard it shows the original white text on top of the Tinkerbell text. If there is any way you guys could include an option for turning off the original text for themes like this it would be great.

Thanks for all of your awesome work.

Quote Originally Posted by esolu View Post
    I love this app too. I just wish it would stop making my springboard disappear

Just did a restore and reinstall and still has the same problem. After the phone powers down (deep sleeps) for 5+ minutes when I wake it up there is a moment of lag and after sliding the slider to open the spring board all I get is the dock.

For now I've put SMBPrefs there and can use the Restart Springboard in there to get it back, but that's not the secksiest solution

I experience the same thing too once awhile... =(

soda

I wish we could figure it out. It happens to me consistently if I let my phone go into deep sleep.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kainisable's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by esolu View Post
    I wish we could figure it out. It happens to me consistently if I let my phone go into deep sleep.
    has'nt happen to me, not even once

happened to me but only rarely on weird Application crashes and things like that.

Sounds like it's conflicting with something else you guys have installed. It's never happened to me either.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast