Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard

Quote Originally Posted by marcf View Post
    Does anyone know of a way to remove the text from undernieth the programs?
    use this file:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=146

edit the display titles and just put a space instead of the title text. upload it to the spot where that page tells you.

for any 3rd-party apps, you'll need to enter them in yourself.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

THE DIMMING NEEDS TO BE REMOVED NOW!!!!

If we want a dimmed background, we'll make OUR OWN!

Thanks for trying to help, but really - summerboard is so absolutlely awesome WITHOUT the dimming. All of my backgrounds do not mesh properly with the dock with the dimming!!!! I'll give you $10 to remove the dimming (and keep it gone). Seriously.

am I the only one who actually prefers the dimmer background? future versions should have a settings menu for some option... also an option to extend the background over the dock background would be nice, dont know how that would be possible though

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SebSter For This Useful Post:

sogo (2007-09-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SebSter View Post
    am I the only one who actually prefers the dimmer background? future versions should have a settings menu for some option... also an option to extend the background over the dock background would be nice, dont know how that would be possible though
    The top bar used used to be solid, now its transparent; I can't see why the dock would be impossible.

No I like the dimmer background too. And how do we make dimmer backgrounds right in our iPhone again? I use a lot of photos as backgrounds... not sure about these ppl who want to sculpt their backgrounds... :P

And no we will NOT make our own. I have over 3000 photos.

Thanks

currently there is no option NOT to have a dim background, this seriously screws people up who have seamless dock/background themes going. Tell me why those of us who spend serious time making themes should suffer for those who just throw a background pic up again? If you like the dim background, make one. Best solution obviously is to just have a preference, a slider for brightness - perhaps it's being worked on....I hope. Actually, make that $20 to remove the dimming - for good.

Leave The Dimmed Background

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exoram View Post
    Leave The Dimmed Background off the iphone
    Fixed it for you

I can't get this to work anymore.
    When I install Summerboard and restart it either shows all black or else it shows a few icons and some black spaces but I can't press anything.
    If I didn't have dock installed I would be screwed.
    Does anyone have an older version?

Quote Originally Posted by kelmk View Post
    I can't get this to work anymore.
    When I install Summerboard and restart it either shows all black or else it shows a few icons and some black spaces but I can't press anything.
    If I didn't have dock installed I would be screwed.
    Does anyone have an older version?
    Agh, same problem here. summerboard works fine for a couple minutes, then does this weird "freeze" where the background image is gone and the icons stick. the next time I bring up summerboard they're completely gone and it's all black. I'm stuck with restarting it using rSBT or just restarting the phone in general if I want to use the summerboard...wish I could revert to the last version, which I can't even find.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

does anyone get random glitches to where your "springboard/summerboard" it just disappears and never comes back till you restart your phone

Thanks

Background dim isn't that big of a deal. For how dope SummerBoard is, and the cost it reeally isn't that bad. If it's an easy addition for the dev to add a setting for that, then by all means.

I have summerboard running with a seemless background, and it doesn't bother me enough to pay somebody to fix it...

Cool Update 1.62 freezes up interface
    Quote Originally Posted by tootwo222 View Post
    i installed summerboard and when the phone resets it shows a black screen with no icons. this happened whent i did the update. it worked before.

help
    I had the same problem. I've been using summerboard for a while, but after this update the screen went blank. After forcing a reboot, the icons came back, but I couldn't tap on anything except for the bottom launch icons with the phone, mail, safari, iPod. After starting one of those apps (like mail) and hitting the home button, the screen would go blank again.

I ended up having to reset my iphone to the factory defaults and restoring everything. The risks of playing on the edge I suppose, but now I'm affraid to reinstall summerboard.

Have the developers seen this problem?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slseed View Post
    I had the same problem. I've been using summerboard for a while, but after this update the screen went blank. After forcing a reboot, the icons came back, but I couldn't tap on anything except for the bottom launch icons with the phone, mail, safari, iPod. After starting one of those apps (like mail) and hitting the home button, the screen would go blank again.

I ended up having to reset my iphone to the factory defaults and restoring everything. The risks of playing on the edge I suppose, but now I'm affraid to reinstall summerboard.

Have the developers seen this problem?
    Same here, had to do a restore; was causing many weird things.

yup I am having wierd problems where the springboard goes black and I can only see the dock... Unless I restart. It started happening with 1.6... I thought that 1.62 would fix it but it didn't... I have uninstalled until the devs can figure it out... FYI I have never had this problem with any other versions

This started happening to me after installing some theme. summerboard + themes = really bad idea. Unfortunately now even after uninstalling the theme and going back to default icons Summerboard is still busted. I may have to do another restore to get it working again.

having the same problems hope they can figure something out, i like the background wallpaper thing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    My wallpaper and icons disappears and everything except dock goes black when I toggle back/forth with Airplane Mode or wifi and head back to the homepage
    can this be fixed?

Thanks

Man they were updating 3 times an day and now nothing.

with a new version maybe but a lot of ppl having this problem including me

Quote Originally Posted by kjs8806 View Post
    My wallpaper and icons disappears and everything except dock goes black when I toggle back/forth with Airplane Mode or wifi and head back to the homepage
    can this be fixed?

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast