Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Stack for iPhone OS 2.1 (2.x.x)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

see i've found things to run much smoother without quickgold. i've tried every permutation of mods imaginable because i really love quickgold, but my phone just runs much smoother without, so i've accepted defeat for now and uninstalled it. no more app crashes, better battery life, more ram available...

So, will there ever come an update on this awesome app?

yeah i remember seeing some sweet features mentioned by the dev but theyre not out yet.. i check his blog every once and awhile but havnt seen anything as of late.
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08

He will release it before January 3. In his blog he says after its delay he didnt want to bother STE on christmas to prepare for a release, he went on to say that he's gonna wait a couple of days to contact him

Are you still planning on allowing users to adjust the position of the Stack so it works well with more (or less, I guess) than four icons?
    And is v2.1 still on schedule for release this week?

December 8, 2008 4:31 PM
    Blogger Steven Troughton-Smith said...

Yup to both =]

and yet we get neither

everytime this is released i am disappointed

and it still has the jagged edge along the top of the icons, i dont get it, i dont mean to complain but i thought we were all waiting for a stacks that worked with 5 icons and got rid of the jagged edge on the icons, werent we ?

and it still has the jagged edge along the top of the icons, i dont get it, i dont mean to complain but i thought we were all waiting for a stacks that worked with 5 icons and got rid of the jagged edge on the icons, werent we ?
    Last edited by rasbill; 2008-12-28 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2.1 isn't even released yet. Chill.

Okey so there will come an update before januari 3rd?

Stacks v 2.1 is on its way
    High Caffeine Content: Stack v2.1
    features:
    "• Adjustable Stack Position (bottom right / center are currently the only options, more coming soon!)
    • Uninstalled apps are now handled properly (no white icons left in the Stack!)
    • Smoother Fan Animation
    • Aliased (jagged) edges on icons are now smooth
    • Calendar icon now displays properly, and updates in line with the current date
    • Settings are available in Settings.app
    • Icon hit-rects have been improved, meaning it's a lot easier to tap items at the top of the Stack
    "
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wgm214 For This Useful Post:

Soundbwooy (2009-01-03)

Well that sounds great! Let's just hope we can find it in Cydia soon.

There seems to be quite a delay for the Stack update 2.1. Anyone have some more info regarding the release?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

seriously, what is goin on here? lol.

Whats going on here is that I am wondering WHEN Stack 2.1 will be released in Cydia! ( mobilestack - Google Code )

"Very soon" seems to mean in a few months..

apparently STE is sick and hasn't been able to release yet, the creator won't upload it anywhere else, so we have to wait until STE is better

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Seriously? Man God does not want this app released. Whats next? When STE gets better Cydia will be overcome with a new never-before-seen virus that will force it to be completely rewritten by Saurik who will be on vacation for 2 weeks in hawai'i and wont be able to fix it?
    iLive an iLife

iPhone? More like MyPhone ltjbigshot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    Seriously? Man God does not want this app released. Whats next? When STE gets better Cydia will be overcome with a new never-before-seen virus that will force it to be completely rewritten by Saurik who will be on vacation for 2 weeks in hawai'i and wont be able to fix it?
    hahahahahahahahahahah
    Sent from my iPad

Well, I emailed STE on januari 4th and asked when they would release it for Cydia. I got an answer right away and they said "should be today ".

Well that sounded great, however it's been over a week now...

STACK upgrade is now available on Cydia - just saw it.

if i remove a program in the stack, I am left with a white box in the stack that I can not get rid of no matter what I do? Even unistall and reinstall stack. Anyone know a fix?

ok forget that the update fixed it. Now how do you change the settings of stacks it is not at the bottom like it used to be. The stack now is also in the middle of the dock and I want to move it

ok forget that also it is in general settings ALL GOOD
    Last edited by imbuggin; 2009-01-13 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imbuggin View Post
    if i remove a program in the stack, I am left with a white box in the stack that I can not get rid of no matter what I do? Even unistall and reinstall stack. Anyone know a fix?

ok forget that the update fixed it. Now how do you change the settings of stacks it is not at the bottom like it used to be. The stack now is also in the middle of the dock and I want to move it

ok forget that also it is in general settings ALL GOOD
    Your name really suits your post

I wish he would make it so the right side would also work with 5 dock, but oh well.

damn...blanks don't go into stacks!!!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast