Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Snapture 2.1 update

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Snapture 2.1 update
    i still cant get snapture 2.1 to stay open i set permissions through ssh and everything. is anyone else having this issue with the newest version of snapture.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

It's on and off with my 3G. After snapping a few pics, it froze. After a reboot (3 times) it did the same thing - a few pics then another freeze up. Great app when it's working right though.

Thanks

No issue here.

even for me...after updating to FW 2.1 snapture has stopped working.

Quote Originally Posted by saifeeab View Post
    even for me...after updating to FW 2.1 snapture has stopped working.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by mowin8603 View Post
    x2
    x3

did all of you first install the cracked version and when it didnt work, tried to install with cydia without removing the old one ? (just an idiea, i finally paid the premium licence :P )

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, didnt ever have the cracked version, always had a registered version. I emailed the developer and they just keep sending me the email that says that its fixed, but its not!!! i guess its case by case.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Come on guys this app not expensive $8...

I got it through cyndia and it did launch, then updated but it crashes upon taking pics. Baaaaad crashing too. I would buy if it worked on 2.1

cracked version? No.

i cant seem to find snapture 2.1 anymore on cydia???!!! i have checked all categories but it just shows 2.0. do u guys have issues like that or m i missing a source or something??

mine works SO good now, it takes pictures even faster than the default camera i think :P

What's Jailbreak? Christopher3712's Avatar
    Thanks

mine won't load. it exits to springboard after the splash screen. I think something in 2.1 is generally incompatible with the program. I've tried SSHing the permissions multiple times and have nothing.

True, it's only $8, but I don't pay for software on this phone. It's sort of my way of giving the finger to Apple.

T-Mobile rocks. lol
    Unlocked & Jailbroken running T-Mobile.

your finger to apple ?

i did nothing special, i installed the .ipa premium (cracked) version, wich didnt work, since it was for 2.0.

then i deleted it, and installed 2.1 when it came out, and it worked (no need to pay for that :P )

Default hmm
    well mine worked fine with 2,0,1 Firmware but once i upgraded to 2.1 it never worked, kept crashing to springboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher3712 View Post
    mine won't load. it exits to springboard after the splash screen. I think something in 2.1 is generally incompatible with the program. I've tried SSHing the permissions multiple times and have nothing.

True, it's only $8, but I don't pay for software on this phone. It's sort of my way of giving the finger to Apple.

T-Mobile rocks. lol
    Well, maybe it's Karma. Last I checked, Steve got your money when you bought the phone, and probably some of the cancellation fee, too. It's really your way of giving the finger to the software designers, isn't it? Especially since Snapture is not on the AppStore and considerably kicks CameraPro's butt. (remember that app?)

OneRing2Rule
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!

I am on firmware 2.1 ...snapture doesnt work ... it crashes back to the springboard after 4 -5 secs

PS;- i have set permission 775 to all files/folders
    Also, I have the folder Documents created in the 2 required locations
    Also tried all the available versions ..ie Cydia, ipa, crXXXed ... ntn works

Some1 help plzzzz

I love how people use the excuse, "common guys, its only $8." You know what, it IS only $8..... But, I'm not willing to pay for a product that doesn't work like some chumps.... HAH!
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast