Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dTunes : Updated (version 2.2) - Video Support + Other Changes

well, i heared something that islsk cant work on 2.x, cause apple made the musi access almost impossilbe to reach through a third party app or sumthin.....

anyways, there should be somekind of import switch, so you could copy all the files from music/ipod app, so that it could totally replace the music/ipod app.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Im definitley going to have to download this today. Sounds great.

I SSH'd songs from my phone downloaded via Dtunes onto my pc last nite. Worked like a charm. This will definitley come in handy. Thanks.
    Last edited by saint9806; 2008-09-25 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If I load a .wmv file to view via ssh, do I put it in the same folder as the audio? Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    So is this like MXTube but with music d/l included? WHat advantages does this app provide? Can you d/l off of Youtube and not just Youtube.mobile like on MXTube?

Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy View Post
    If I load a .wmv file to view via ssh, do I put it in the same folder as the audio? Thanks!
    it goes into /var/mobile/Library/Downloads/(subfolder, if you created one in dtunes) I dont know if it supports .wma though... havent tried it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagow View Post
    So is this like MXTube but with music d/l included? WHat advantages does this app provide? Can you d/l off of Youtube and not just Youtube.mobile like on MXTube?
    You can download from a website called tinytunes.net... which searches through almost 15 different video websites, (including youtube) and yes, you can d/l them and save them in /var/mobile/Library/downoads... just like MxTube... it also searches through Seeqpod.com for music!

If this helps, Hit that Magical thanks button !
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrblader For This Useful Post:

Hagow (2008-09-27), happymaclover (2009-05-18)

I have install dtune
    but when i downloaded movies
    and try to play it then it say 'video are not supported
    can some body help me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12