Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Additional Launchers

Default Additional Launchers
    Is there a way to have more than one launcher on the Springboard, one for games for example? How do I force apps into the games launcher and not the other launcher?
    Last edited by darngooddesign; 2007-08-28 at 02:16 PM.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

If I'm understanding Swap correctly, if I want to organize Chats, Games, and Utilities seperatly I'm going to have to cycle through two screens just to get to Utilities. What I wanted was to be able to get to Utilities directly from the Springboard. Is this possible by duplicating Launcher and modifying some plist files?
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.

Quote Originally Posted by darngooddesign View Post
    If I'm understanding Swap correctly, if I want to organize Chats, Games, and Utilities seperatly I'm going to have to cycle through two screens just to get to Utilities. What I wanted was to be able to get to Utilities directly from the Springboard. Is this possible by duplicating Launcher and modifying some plist files?
    The new version v.2 of iSwap allows you to jump to whatever screen you want from any other screen at the touch of a button. It will still cycle if you want to use it that way (some people prefer that) but the new functionality 'pick a screen' jumps directly to Games, Utils, Apps or whatever you have set up.

-KennX