Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NES Mario laymans term install

Default NES Mario laymans term install
    So I downloaded the NES Mario install program and read the readme file.. and wow, there are way to many instructions for me to follow; I mean the directions send you to like 5different places to get 5different programs that you have to edit and copy and what not

I am wondering if there is some easier or 1 step program where i can drag and drop the mario files(ex: Manzanaui) or some easier way
    because the readme file in the NESmario file is insane..

can someone lead me in the right direction, i just want the mario game on my iphone pleasee

I don't think hacking the phone is for you if you cant hack your phone up to installing NES manually and 5 steps is too many

Follow these very simple and easy instructions to get installer.app on your iphone

http://www.hacktheiphone.com/iphone_...p_windows.html

Once you have that program on your iphone you can put NES and many other great programs on your iphone with a press of a button without having to connect your iphone to your computer.

After this putting any nes games on your iphones should be intuitive , but if not write back in this thread and i will help you out.