Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ContactFLow

Quote Originally Posted by burdell1 View Post
    Is there a way to get the old version back? on the new version, i just have white squares where the pictures should be.
    Yeah, I'm also having the same problem after updating to 0.95.

Sure I could manually install an older version, too lazy. I'm sure it will be fixed in a future update.
    Handspring Visor Pro + Samsung 8500 (Sprint PCS) -> Handspring Treo 600 (Sprint PCS) -> Palm Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Apple iPhone 8Gb (AT&T) -1.1.3 Jail Broken!

Green Apple
    Thanks

You can try what I said in my previous post: restart you phone.

I did that after upgrading to 0.95 and the white boxes were replaced by the proper contact pictures.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to amf For This Useful Post:

JBoogie (2008-03-04)

Quote Originally Posted by amf View Post
    You can try what I said in my previous post: restart you phone.

I did that after upgrading to 0.95 and the white boxes were replaced by the proper contact pictures.
    Sure enough, like you stated (how did I miss your post?) rebooting the iPhone made it work!

Thanks!
    Handspring Visor Pro + Samsung 8500 (Sprint PCS) -> Handspring Treo 600 (Sprint PCS) -> Palm Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Apple iPhone 8Gb (AT&T) -1.1.3 Jail Broken!

Working beautifully now (nearly all okay) with my 1.1.1 phone

Contact photos being displayed perfectly now.
    Multiple Numbers now supported (love this feature and looks cool with the flip effect)
    No more white squares.

Just a couple of requests:

Is it possible to have your start screen as an about button as that delays the opening of the contact flow application and kind of defeats the purpose of speed dialing? (sorry I know you have worked so hard on this wonderful application and would like to have the splash screen; but this is just a request)

The alphabetical ordering doesnt work either by first or last name on my phone. I wonder why? Thanks.

Thank you once again for your super super application, it looks wonderful and performs wonderfully. Thanks.

Cheers.

This is getting to be one of my favorite applications! Is it going to support the company names? For places that i just have the company name, no names show up.....

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys

i installed this app today (for the 3rd time) with the same result

it opens to the blk welcome screen and just crashes back to home screen

any help would be great

1.1.4 unlocked
    i use cyber duck to see my phone
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

hey abu,
    to open the app make sure that you have at one contact having a picture and then you can enter the app and change the setting to show all contacts and then you don't need any picture. Please thank me if it helped by clicking the thanks button
    thanks

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eternal For This Useful Post:

burdell1 (2008-03-15), dtm1877 (2008-06-08), man2rhyme (2008-07-21)

Thanks

i have alot of cantacts with pics

i try to set permissions but same thing

just crash to home screen
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abujala View Post

Somewhere in your contacts there is an contact that's suppose to have a pic tied to it, but its a bogus image, you may need to reapply that image to the contact.

Reason I say this is because this is the same that happened to me, but I opened up PhotoDial and it shows which contacts has images, and if they are suppose to have one tied to it, but its not there, it will show up as an white image, apply the image to that contact, then load up ContactFlow, you should be good.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SiLeNtKiLLa For This Useful Post:

Niner (2008-03-24)

Thanks

mine to ive tried restarting and everything

mine seems to work .. it worked on 1.1.2 and now on 1.1.4 ... thing is that after a few moments .. it craps out to the springboard .. spec if I scroll too fast or all the way to the one side ..

Working wonderfully now including the alphabetical order. I had two contacts with the company names and hence they werent showing up in alphabetical order; guess it only works with the first/last name thing.

Looking great and a pleasure to use.

Cheers, Vikas.

PS: Only one request now, if the opening splash screen can be done away with, would make the application a LOT faster. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vikasmal View Post
    Working wonderfully now including the alphabetical order. I had two contacts with the company names and hence they werent showing up in alphabetical order; guess it only works with the first/last name thing.

Looking great and a pleasure to use.

Cheers, Vikas.

PS: Only one request now, if the opening splash screen can be done away with, would make the application a LOT faster. Thanks.
    Same remark as Vikas about the alphabetical order.
    If you look closely at the contacts-app, then you'll see that
    the contacts are ordered either by the combination "firstname, lastname" or by the combination "lastname, firstname" and not by the firstname or the lastname alone.
    companies are well ordered too within those combinations.

Thanks

i give up i try everthing from permissions to restart cant get this app to work.....to bad i installed it on my wifes phone with no prob.

veryyyyyyyyyy sexy app

would love to have it

if anyone thinks they can help plleazzzzz pm me
    1.1.4 ziiphone everything works but this!!!
    Last edited by abujala; 2008-03-09 at 02:04 PM.
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

hey guys

i installed this app today (for the 3rd time) with the same result

it opens to the blk welcome screen and just crashes back to home screen

any help would be great

1.1.4 unlocked
    i use cyber duck to see my phone

that's what happens when you dont have any pictures assigned to your contacts, so go and assign a picture to a contact then run the program.

Thanks

ive got 76 cantacts with pics

well im done with this app

i love it ..got it on my wife fone

the only app i could not get to work
    Last edited by abujala; 2008-03-10 at 05:15 PM.
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

I had it working fine, but now it went back to the just showing white squares problem. is there a fix for that?

Quote Originally Posted by burdell1 View Post
    I had it working fine, but now it went back to the just showing white squares problem. is there a fix for that?
    1. Try to reboot your iPhone. See if this helps.
    2. If not, use SSH and go into the folder of ContactFlow.app, then delete the language package (*.lproj) but keep the language you use. In my case, I keep English.lproj and delete all other language packages. Reboot the iPhone, and ContactFlow should work this time.

I am using a 1.1.4 iPhone and I got same white square problem when I run ContactFlow first time. After rebooting, the problem still existed. Then I found someone saying deleting the language packages could solve the problem. I did it and it truly worked. Now I can enjoy ContatctFlow.

Great App !!

this hting realy heled my contactflow...it was constantly crasig but when i delited those files it got fixed...altought it now crashes when i reach last contact but hey at least is working somhow

Not sure if this is still monitored by the devs or not...but one feature I'd love to see added is the ability to display by group, instead of having every contact that has a photo displayed automatically. It would be really nice to be able to select one of my groups and just display those contacts for quick access.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast