Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ContactFLow

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok, it seems lot of you have problems while loading program... I'm working on it...

First, it (just for now) display only contacts with associated pictures

Someone here :
    http://forum.frenchiphone.com/index....c,13436.0.html
    has over 600+ contacts, and it works fine

someone had a problem too, because there was some strange pics associated on his computer, and not directly with iPhone

This app has nothing to do with photoDialer... ContactFlow is FREE, and will stay FREE (but it you want to donate on my site, i could have two iphones with two firmwares versions to run some more tests )

I'll soon release another version with more functionnalities

ps: sorry for my english, i'm French

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fulliphone For This Useful Post:

jrentzke (2008-02-26), Maximus Decimus (2008-02-27), Quaddy (2008-02-26)

Fulliphone, this is a GREAT app, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by fulliphone View Post
    Ok, it seems lot of you have problems while loading program... I'm working on it...

Someone here :

someone had a problem too, because there was some strange pics associated on his computer, and not directly with iPhone

This app has nothing to do with photoDialer... ContactFlow is FREE, and will stay FREE (but it you want to donate on my site, i could have two iphones with two firmwares versions to run some more tests )

French is good! I love French! I got French blood
    anyway, can't wait for the new version!!

Works great for me. Awesome app. I'm glad to see that the 'Coverflow' feature is being incorporated into apps in this manor. I found one bug: I have a contact that is a very long name (it's my work). In all it is 31 characters long, including spaces, and has two numbers stored to it. The contact name cuts into the first listed number. Though it is still visible, it is cut off and takes away from the awesome-ness of the app.

Great app!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Someone here :

i was able to fix my problem by going into my contacts and clicking on edit contacts photo, and found one that was all messed up, i erased the pic and everything now is great, thanks for your response and great app, i look forward to future updates!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @hawaiipoolman
    what was special with this pic? did she came from computer?

@hawaiipoolman
    what was special with this pic? did she came from computer?
    it was a pic i assigned to the contact on my vista computer. I noticed that there were two contacts on my iphone when i went to edit the pic it hung for a while, one i deleted, and the other i waited to see if it would load the pic. in the pic edit mode, the pic was flashing white and black bars horizontally. i erased the contact pic from iphone, and all worked!

Everything works great for me now with ContactFlow US v0.7 from the sosiphone source.
    There is also some settings, including displaying all contacts or just ones with pictures.

trying out the settings doesn't do much here with me on 1.1.3
    (ContactFlow 0.7)

I said "List alphabetically" yet pictures are still in wrong order.
    any ideas?

EDIT1:
    HMMM, no wait, "Alphabetical order" only works correct when Display All Contacts is also on!
    please fix?

BTW, it sux that everytime you start the program, you get the preference-screen first.
    suggestion: a non-invasive button to access the preferences.

anyway, this could easily become one of my favorite apps!

EDIT2:
    here I am again! I noticed that it is alphabetically ordered on firstname, lastname.
    Is it possible to just take the same order as preset in the contact-list?
    (so if user sets "firstname, lastname" then it's like that, if user sets "lastname, firstname" then the order
    is different.)
    Last edited by caelis666; 2008-02-28 at 07:13 AM.

Great App, My only comment would be, After you save your prefs, Next time you launch, Could you have it so it launches directly into the coverflow dialer. Also I think it would be cool to have it in Virtical mode as well as horizontal.

Cheers

MB

I installed contactflow 0.7 from installer. It does load correctly and I see my contacts but when I tap on a contact the app immediately crashed to the springboard .. anyone else still having this issue?

Hmmm installed on my phone 1.1.1, Coverflow 0.7 US version; started fine but crashed to springboard on tapping. Started it again and now all photos are just blank white spaces. Reinstalled but the same. Does this NOT work with 1.1.1?

Thanks.

Just tried v 0.7 its good, but I don't like to see the settings page all the time. Would be good to have a small i button that you click to go to settings, like with the weather app. Otherwise really great. Maybe one more feature, to be able to use it in portrait mode just the pictures need to be rotated. Thanks to everybody making us these great apps.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think this app is Greeattt. I had a different version yesterday which didnt have the preference screen just pop up. Updated to .7 and the automatic settings pop up does suck.

A suggestion: how about making an option to make the double click shortcut go directly to this app.

Until then, i've installed iphonehome and shortcut it that way then uninstalled iphonehome

Gotta get rid of the settings screen on startup. Horrible.

Default Please God!
    get rid of the splash screen and settings page on startup. Picture dialing is supposed to be for productivity and speed by association. With the splash screen and settings page it is anti productive. its a GREAT looking app and i love the devs, but come on. make it jump straight to the contacts!!!

Looks like I am not the only one that doesn't like the settings page at the beginning. I put up the 0.4 version for anybody that likes go go back.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iBlade; 2008-02-28 at 09:45 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i cant find this in installer whats it called and whats the source?

The source is rep.sosiphone.com it's called ContactFlow

21. The Following User Says Thank You to iBlade For This Useful Post:

Alecia (2008-07-09)

Hey fulliphone,

I am a fellow alternative iPhone dialer developer. Looks like a great app so far!

I have run into a few problems though. The first time I used it and turned on all the preferences, it restarted my iPhone (not just SpringBoard), it could of been a memory issue, as I have 700+ contacts and probably 200 contacts with photos. The second time I did this, to try and reproduce, it was better. Any contact that didn't have a photo was the iPod ad image, however if it was a company name and not a person, there is no text that specifies who it is. Another problem seems to be that alphabetical order is not working for me either by first or last name.

One other thing, Installer always tells you that an update is available for ContactFlow, this is because the bundleIdentifier is the same for both versions. I would recommend fixing this by having bundle identifiers like the following:

com.sosiphone.contactflow.fr
    com.sosiphone.contactflow.us

Thanks for the app!

Kenn
    (mineshaftgap)
    Last edited by mineshaftgap; 2008-02-28 at 11:39 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Try SpringDial - speed dial for your iPhone's SpringBoard
    http://springdial.mineshaftgap.net/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast