Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: installer.app description

Thanks

Default installer.app description
    alright so this is mostly for the games part of the installer.app, but could the developers please make better descriptions?? all it says, usually, maybe some exceptions, is "game". i mean what the hell? i know that there is a website and whatever but that requires goin' to safari and exiting out of the installer and then if you even decide to dl that game, you have to start installer again, let it refresh and do its thing and then go down and choose the game. all i'm saying is that if you guys are smart enough to even make these games or whatever it is you do that allows all of us to play 'em, i think it would be really easy for you to make a short description of the game.

BTW: i don't mean to sound unappreciative, it's fine if you decide not to do this, i'm just sayin' it would be nice...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by footballfanatic28 View Post
    alright so this is mostly for the games part of the installer.app, but could the developers please make better descriptions?? all it says, usually, maybe some exceptions, is "game". i mean what the hell? i know that there is a website and whatever but that requires goin' to safari and exiting out of the installer and then if you even decide to dl that game, you have to start installer again, let it refresh and do its thing and then go down and choose the game. all i'm saying is that if you guys are smart enough to even make these games or whatever it is you do that allows all of us to play 'em, i think it would be really easy for you to make a short description of the game.

BTW: i don't mean to sound unappreciative, it's fine if you decide not to do this, i'm just sayin' it would be nice...

I couldnt agree more but i think until just recently, installer did have room for more then a small sentence. Hopefully new games that come out will use that added space.