Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

Spektro,

Did you see my message above ?

Please advise

@spektro Will iBlacklist have a non-iPhone Platform version as well like for Android Platform in the future?

or will iBlacklist be exclusively for the iPhone platform??

If yes, does a similar app exist for Android platform by perhaps a different developer if you are not interested in developing for Android?

Spektro

Are you suggesting I buy a new licence for Iblacklist ?
    I bought one during the era of 2G then moved to 3G , now with 3GS what do i do ?
    Thanks

i have install but can not save anything thing help thanks.

I guess by Spektro staying silent means I buy anew licence for Iblacklist as I have not seen any reply here nor on my private email address where we used to chat long time ago with Alex .

Regards

Hey Spektro, any idea when the OS4 compatible iBlackList will be released?

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone heard from spektro in a while? Have not seen any posts or heard from him. Hope all is ok.

I have being used it for 3 months,which is really veay easy to use,easy to download and

install,most of all its price is very cheaper,if you are interested in it , you can have a try!I

bet you will have a windfall.

Default well...
    looks like support's been lagging as you can see. i wouldn't rely on it. for $12 i'd like to know i can get support if it's not functioning correctly. blaming the user hardly help. if you notice, no replies to the last several queries.

How hard would it be to have one of the calling actions forward to another number?

Ideally a no answer call forward

Call forwarding is a GSM network feature.
    Please access this link to check how it works:

GSM Features

But these must be supported by your carrier, so it varies from carrier to carrier.
    The good part is that is something you can setup on your device, by dialing codes.
    I use the busy signal, and told my carrier to do call forward when the device is busy by dialing *67*PHONENUMBER#
    Thatīs how it trully works in the GSM network.

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Call forwarding is a GSM network feature.
    Please access this link to check how it works:

GSM Features

But these must be supported by your carrier, so it varies from carrier to carrier.
    The good part is that is something you can setup on your device, by dialing codes.
    I use the busy signal, and told my carrier to do call forward when the device is busy by dialing *67*PHONENUMBER#
    Thatīs how it trully works in the GSM network.
    Thanks for the information. I have a bad habit of asking questions to try and solve my problem based on what I think is the solution when really I should explain what Im trying to do and then see if someone has the answer.

I live in an apt building and the front door to the building has an intercom system used to let visitors in. This is connected to my Iphone. What I would like to have happen is that if someone calls from the front door phone number I want the call to forward to my roomates cell phone only if I dont answer. Is this possiable with Iblacklist?

The solution presented above would work for every call that gets a busy signal and not only from this device in your building.
    How exactly itīs "connected" to your device? Or how that really works?
    I mean, does it dial your phone number from a known number?
    If this is the case, i think that intercom device should have the option to dial a second, third, fourth... number if the first one does not answer.
    These smart devices must have this option.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

Nuclearjack (2010-11-02)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Is this working on 4.1 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    Is this working on 4.1 yet?
    Installed it in my iOS 4.1 n its working gr8t!
    iphone = intelligent phone...OK!
    ipad = intelligent pad...HUH?!

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    The solution presented above would work for every call that gets a busy signal and not only from this device in your building.
    How exactly itīs "connected" to your device? Or how that really works?
    I mean, does it dial your phone number from a known number?
    If this is the case, i think that intercom device should have the option to dial a second, third, fourth... number if the first one does not answer.
    These smart devices must have this option.
    The building's intercom uses a phone line to call my iphone. but it doesnt allow the user to make phone calls. The user dial a 3 digit code which tells the intercom to dial my cell phone number.

So I think I will see if the building manager will just allow another 3 digit code that will dial my roommates phone instead of mine.

iBlacklist version 4.2 submitted. Must give support for the 4.2.1 firmware for those of you that want to update.

Hi spektro

I'm a registered user of the product , would appreciate some help

I've used the backup database feature to save the db. Now I'd like to reload iOS 4.1 and setup my phone as a new phone (since whenever I do
    it from a backup I have flaky results, so seeing if new clean install and Jailbreak changes anything)

I'd like to restore the db after that since I have SMS and mms in the history I'd like restored. Is there a way to do this without restoring my backup in iTunes? Can I just copy the db over to some specific directory in /var ... ?

Thanks for any help, love the product!

BTW - The blacklist doesn't filter out Facetime calls from blacklisted numbers, even in version 4.2 --

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast