Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

the newest update to iblacklist kills quickreply on irealsms
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

It shouldn't. This part didn't changed.
    Make sure you have the Extras-> Privacy SMS set to OFF if you are using it on classic mode, or check your active profiles and set the Privacy SMS to OFF on them.

kills quick reply on BiteSMS too. i dont even have txt popups on the lockscreen anymore. i have to open my phone and look at the badge on the txt icon to see if i have a txt. also, i have to lock and unlock my phone to make the icon in the upper right disappear after viewing a blocked txt and closing the program. other than that, i love the new version. hope those get fixed soon

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    It shouldn't. This part didn't changed.
    Make sure you have the Extras-> Privacy SMS set to OFF if you are using it on classic mode, or check your active profiles and set the Privacy SMS to OFF on them.
    Nice feature! Hope to see the changelog soon..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The Disable iBlacklist doesn't seem to be working now. I have it installed but You used to be able to just enable/disable the whole app. Now i have it disabled but its still blocking the text pop up.
    I turned off SMS Privacy and now the pop up is appearing but only the sender name and the word 'Text'

Do i need to unistall iBlacklist completely now if i want it disabled?

Thanks

okay after much trial and error, until this is fixed by software update ive found a temporary workaround (well for me anyway). i use biteSMS set as my default app with sms privacy off, as well as in iblacklist. my popups disappeared completely, until i went in to the iphone SETTINGS>GENERAL>PASSCODE LOCK and set SHOW SMS PREVIEW to ON. i didnt actually set a passcode to lock, but it does make you create a passcode anyway. this re enabled my popups on the springboard, as well as quickreply. the only diff is on the lock screen it only shows the name, not the actual message itself. idk. good enough for me for now lol

Banned
    Thanks

yea new version is blocking all sms popup's and notifications... I was getting txt all day and not getting a sound or a pop up.

Was really upset about this...

uninstalled iblacklist and problem went away.
    It was fine before the update and I didnt change any settings... so its def something with the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasco9 View Post
    The Disable iBlacklist doesn't seem to be working now. I have it installed but You used to be able to just enable/disable the whole app. Now i have it disabled but its still blocking the text pop up.
    I turned off SMS Privacy and now the pop up is appearing but only the sender name and the word 'Text'

Do i need to unistall iBlacklist completely now if i want it disabled?

Thanks
    If it's true really hope it's fixed soon

Quote Originally Posted by Carrbone View Post
    yea new version is blocking all sms popup's and notifications... I was getting txt all day and not getting a sound or a pop up.

Was really upset about this...

uninstalled iblacklist and problem went away.
    It was fine before the update and I didnt change any settings... so its def something with the update.
    Doesn't seem to affect quicksms popups though.

Is there a way to rollback iBlacklist to the previous version??
    iBlacklist and iRealQuick BOTH worked perfectly before! Now since I upgraded to the new iBlacklist, I have zero functionalty from iRealQuick. I paid for both apps, i'd like to USE BOTH apps!!!
    I dont need 2 modes for iBlacklist, I just need it to do what it does!

Spektro, please post a .deb for the last version or fix the new one... this aint cool!!
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

Thanks

right, i thought it was only me. I uninstalled it bcuz it killed quick reply on irealsms. glad to know its not only me. Spek, can this plz be fixed. It was fine b4 the update.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Is there a way to rollback iBlacklist to the previous version??
    iBlacklist and iRealQuick BOTH worked perfectly before! Now since I upgraded to the new iBlacklist, I have zero functionalty from iRealQuick. I paid for both apps, i'd like to USE BOTH apps!!!
    I dont need 2 modes for iBlacklist, I just need it to do what it does!

Spektro, please post a .deb for the last version or fix the new one... this aint cool!!
    Source: iRealSMS - your REAL native landscape SMS app on the iPhone • View topic - iBlacklist 2.99
    If you know how to SSH into your phone and run terminal commands, then you can easily downgrade back to the previous version of iBlacklist.
    just download the deb file, place it on your phone and run the command:
    dpgk -i iblacklist_2.3.deb

here is the link via bigboss:
    Previous Version: 2.3
    Author / Maintainer: hdsq2 and spektro / hdsq2 and spektro
    Download: Deb (Copy to iPhone and install with dpkg -i)
    http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/...cklist_2.3.deb
    Package Size: Compressed 632 KB / Installed 0 KB

I really hope this problem gets fixed soon... my support email just went crazy. LOL. Please spektro, lets get these apps compatible again!
    Last edited by reznor9; 2009-06-13 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with problems with the new update. Both with the SMS not displaying at all when SMS filter is turned off in iBlacklist AND with the iRealQuickSMS compatibility.

Banned
    Thanks

now with the new version the pop up appears ... but it also appears when INSIDE sms APPS.

There's a new version 2.99-1 available on Cydia. Please report any problems to [email protected]

Here's a copy of the changelog:

* Status Report on lock screen trigger changed. To trigger the report you need to enable it on GUI and after undim your device, you have 2 seconds to press the volume down button to bring it to the screen. This was done to improve the discrete purpose of iBlacklist usage;

* Status Report now shows informations regarding the current operating mode;

* Does NOT require respring anymore after toggling any of the enable state;

* Graphic User Interface improved to:
    - Avoid crashes when the history has many records;
    - Insert new operation mode called Profile Mode;
    - Push history view automatically after opening the application, when there's unread records added;
    - Let user reply to a blocked text from inside application;
    - Directly access the text part of blocked messages from history by clicking on the detail disclosure button;
    - Individually enable/disable monitoring over calls and sms
    - List creation improved to support AddressBook/Groups direct import
    - New option on History for exporting records to your e mail

* Regarding the new Profile Mode:
    - It's a completely new operation mode, where the user can set ALL features to many custom profile;
    - Use the Profile Manager to access your profiles, activate them and also schedule them;
    - When accessing your profiles, you can create a new one, edit or delete existing profiles;
    - It's a powerful tool that allows users to fit the system to their needs with much more flexibility;
    - Supports multiple active profiles;
    - Each profile can also have multiple active lists;
    - The list scheduler is not used on this mode, use the profile scheduler instead;
    - Respects the profile settings where the block condition was firstly found;
    - To create a new profile, just follow the automated profile creation routine.

WARNING: Classic Mode settings are not used on profile mode settings, and vice versa. If you changed the operation mode to Profile Mode, make sure you have a least one profile correctly set as active or the system won't block events based on your classic mode setup.

* Bug fix for some devices that have a real 3G contract (uses the UMTS to make calls and not the average GSM modem)

* Bug fix for the new sms notifications ( sound/vibration and popups) when the sms part is disabled

* Bug fix with the keyboard on springboard when using the password protection and you launch the application using quickgold;

* Bug fix for the irealsms compatibility

* CURRENT VERSION 2.99-1 IS ALREADY 3.0 COMPATIBLE AND ALSO WORKS ON 2.X FIRMWARES
    Last edited by spektro; 2009-06-18 at 03:27 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

I Just want to say thank you spektro and the team at Iblacklist.

I had back and forth email saga with you guys trying to solve the Quicksms(isoft) popup notification and sound issue.

You have great support and can't wait to see more great things from you guys.

The issue is now solved if anyone is still having problems and Im sure an update will be put out as soon as humanly possible.

Two minor bugs in 2.99-1 (Under classic mode):

- When an SMS is filtered, vibration occurs when it's set to off. Also sound notify not working when enabled (no sound)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodlust For This Useful Post:

spektro (2009-06-14)

Indeed, on classic mode, the vibrate option is reflecting the sound option, and vice versa. Thanks for pointing this!!!

Thanks

well im still having the problem with iblacklist killin my quickreply. when i have it enabled, it doesnt notify me when a contact that is not blocked send me a txt. is anyone else having this issue?
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Disable the Extras-> Privacy SMS and it will work !!!

Edit:

The inverted behavior for sound and vibration on SMS Settings is fixed, like the sound/popup notification when inside the quicksms app.
    Just holding the update to check if something may not work as expected on final 3.0 and fix if i find any problem.
    This update will bring a nice feature called Camo, where you will be abled to set whatever name you want and whatever icon either.
    You can even use your own icons by uploading it using SSH:

Edit 2:

For an unexpected reason, Cydia seems to set itself some permissions on files and this 3.0 version does not actually works the camo feature due to a file permission.
    Installing directly from the deb works fine since all file permissions are originally maintained.
    You can fix this in this version by using terminal and loggin in as root (password alpine for who doesn't know). Just type this:

chmod 0666 /Applications/iBlacklist.app/Info.plist

Now it will work.
    A new update (3.0-1) has been pushed to force this after installing.
    Last edited by spektro; 2009-06-20 at 05:11 PM.

Hi Spektro... not sure if the problem/s i'm having are to do with what you mentioned in you last post/edit, but here goes... the app opens fine, but no feature actually works. eg: i go in to enable for calls and sms, but the save button doesn't do anything (it visually looks like you're pressing it tho), so the only way out is to press the home button, same if you go back in and try to make a black list etc etc...need any more info, let me know

edit:
    I restored and used redsnow.. and all seems to be working fine now. Don't what caused my issue, but after starting from scratch again, it works now

cheers
    simon.
    Last edited by sim888; 2009-06-21 at 04:45 AM.

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast