Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Hi friends

Sorry for this delay. I just want to say these badge problems will be nailed asap.
    Now all the efforts are directed to a 3.0 port of iBlacklist. You can't imagine how big were the changes on this new firmware, specially regarding the messages part (with the included native MMS, finally).
    But, as a quick note, a 3.0 version is on it's way, with awesome progress and i hope to bring it reall soon.

Bloodlust - Yes, it's everything correct. This 2.3-5 has the same files from 2.3-4, but with a package fix to not force quickgold uninstall. This needed to be 2.3-5 to point as an update, and it was exclusively done by bigboss to fix the package conflict tag only.
    That's awesome! Iblacklist rules. But I really hope someday the rules for blacklist/whitelist can be simplified. Because so far I do not know how to make an active list for both types of lists to co-exist. When I try, the firewall seems to be broken. But it doesn't really matter there are other ways around it for the same results.

The multilist operation is quite simple. It basically resides on list priorities.
    Basically, each list is searched by it's priority at a time, and if the caller fits on the current list, the rule established for that list is applie, otherwise the system continues to search on further lists. There's nothing simpler than this.
    Seems that your problem is to combine them. Keep in mind that a whitelist is a wide block range list, so when you have a whitelist with higher priority than further blacklists and the caller is not present there, it's marked to be blocked until the end of the search on further lists, and only a lower priority whitelist can bring it back to be accepted. So just keep in mind it's better to leave blacklists with the first positions on the active lists table, then activate your whitelists after them.

hello,

I'm at the moment in evaluation version of iblacklist, and I ave to say ... amazing.. I'm planing to get the registered version, but I would like to know if it's planed to implement a "restore" feature ? To get the SMS back in the regular SMS database ?

Thanks in advance

Greg

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there an update on when the fix for the voicemail notification is going to come out? I still have problems with the voicemail badge not showing. Thanks.

Hi guys,

glad I found this thread. I Emailed [email protected] but never got a reply. Thought I should try here.

Since 2.3, after I turn on iBlacklist and push the home button, it no longer takes me to the lock screen. Now it just goes to springboard. This is a huge inconvenience, because it usually takes like 15 seconds for iBlacklist to run.

Now I have to WAIT for it to finish loading, and then manually lock the phone again myself. When it used to take me to the locked screen, I can just turn iBlacklist ON, hit the home button, and it'll lock the phone after it loads, I can just put the phone in my pocket and forget about it.

Is there any way to get this back? Thanks.
    Last edited by GlobeCLK; 2009-05-11 at 10:07 AM.

Question No vibrate on Springboard or Lockscreen
    So I read in an earlier post (#241) that someone was having problems with no vibration notification on the springboard or the lockscreen. I'm encountering the same issue. It was mentioned that keyvibe could have made a permanent change to cause this issue,and even uninstalling it would not fix it (#244). However, the next post (#245) made it seem like the user was able to fix it. I am having the same issue. I at one time had keyvibe installed and have since uninstalled it, and when iBlacklist is disabled, the vibrate function works correctly on both the lockscreen and springboard. However, when I enable iBlacklist with SMS Privacy enabled, it stops the vibration notification. I have also verified that my vibration settings are set correctly.

Can someone please help me fix this issue. I really like this app, but if this can't be fixed, it won't be that useful for me.

Thanks.

Default problem
    Since I update (2.3-4) i cant add contacts to the blacklist.

before update when I choose the contact number (in the screen that show if you want to turn on "call, sms, action, auto reply...") at the button there was a red button to add and save the contact. Now there's none.

The contacts added before update, still working perfect.

Thanks

Try updating to 2.3-5. I think that is the newest version that is out there. See if that helps you out at all.

Default problem
    am supposed to have that version but in "about" it say 2.3-4
    no more updates on cydia

thks

Thanks

Hmm... I just checked my about screen and it says 2.3-4 also, but the version shown in Cydia is 2.3-5. I'm not having any problem with adding contacts to a blacklist though. The only thing I can suggest is to remove it through Cydia and then reinstall it.

Banned
    Thanks

Hey Spektro I got a question or a request for a new option!

Instead of just busy signal, Hangup and voicemail.
    Is it possible to play an audio file?
    Im looking for the option to play 'This Number has been disconnected, Please check the number and dial again' message...
    That way people think they have the wrong number and it stops them from calling

let me know if its doable.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrbone View Post
    Hey Spektro I got a question or a request for a new option!

Instead of just busy signal, Hangup and voicemail.
    Is it possible to play an audio file?
    Im looking for the option to play 'This Number has been disconnected, Please check the number and dial again' message...
    That way people think they have the wrong number and it stops them from calling

let me know if its doable.

That would be AMAZING! also spektro lately with the last upgrade some restriced vopive over ip numbers starting with + are getting through.

Hi guys

This feature actually is very complicated, due to the internal audio route controller.
    Mess with this is really a mistery until now. If it were easy, we would have some nice things like call recording and answering machines softwares, but unfortunately it's not so simple.
    I wouldn't say it's impossbile, but, to be honest, it's not doable until now, sorry.
    About iBlacklist, we have done many improvements, and our next release will work on both 2.X and 3.X firmwares on the same package. The GUI has been competely rewritten to accomodate the new profiles operating mode, where you can customize ALL SETUPS on each profile, with multiple active profiles, and a scheduler for each profile.
    Extensive tests were being done over this hybrid update and all is well. Expect an update to be present on Cydia/Icy soon, probably next week.

About the voip with + numbers, it really shouldn't make the way through the firewall. Do you confirm they still get thourgh even if you add them exactly as they show on your history or dispaly ?

Last edited by spektro; 2009-06-02 at 02:00 PM. Reason: add picture

Banned
    Thanks

damn, I mean just like the APP that fakes where you are by playing music or cars or whatver to sound like your actually somewhere else in the background.

IBlacklist could answer the call and play the audio file ' The number you have reached has been disconnected, please hang up and try again' then just hang up on them.

I'm sure I'm just making it sound like its easier then anything and of course its not.
    But that would be the best thing Ive seen on an Iphone yet.

I can't wait for the new release and maybe new features?

Thanks as always Spektro for the fast responses and great support.

OH,
    this is prob a lost cause, but are you guys going to allow users to upgrade to their New Iphones. Like blacklist the old IMEI and replace it with the NEW Phone's one?

Or are we forced to buy again?
    Cause personally Ive bought the app 4 times due to upgrades, and warranty replacements, yes 4 times and its really crappy that Ive had to do that.
    Last edited by Carrbone; 2009-06-08 at 04:38 AM.

Actually, due to the audio route controller, if a sound is played it will be redirected to the speakers or earphone.
    Yes, you are right when you say that if i answer the call and play the sound it will work, but also all the audio around the device will be captured by the microphone and will be hearable on the other end, and also you will hear the audio being played on your device's speaker.

About the license, you can search on my previous posts, i've been replacing licenses for users for a long time. But this replacement can be done a single time only, per registration.
    The new version is free for registered users, thus there's no need to pay an update fee.

Edit:

PACKAGE SENT TO BIGBOSS. EXPECT IT TO SHOW SOON ON CYDIA/ICY. IT WORKS ON BOTH FIRMWARES 2.X AND 3.0
    PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEM TO: [email protected]
    Last edited by spektro; 2009-06-10 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Enough tests...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

Carrbone (2009-06-12)

2.99 is out with an additional profile mode. Please enlighten on it's usage with a changelog of the new version.

Also, the system report feature under extras doesn't seem to work anymore with this update though enabled

please post changelog new version 2.99
    i confimed extra no work...

thank's...

Hi guys

I'll post a changelog soon (kind of busy now)
    About the system report on lock screen, i had many users complaining it wasn't discrete, which would against all the iBlacklist purpose.
    I had to admit, it wasn't discrete at all.
    So i just modified it a little.

To trigger it, lock your device, press the Home to undim it. After this undim, you have 2 seconds to press the volume down button to show the report. If you let pass 2 seconds, it won't show on lock screen.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

7h31ll3g4l (2009-06-11), Bloodlust (2009-06-12)

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Hi guys

I'll post a changelog soon (kind of busy now)
    About the system report on lock screen, i had many users complaining it wasn't discrete, which would against all the iBlacklist purpose.
    I had to admit, it wasn't discrete at all.
    So i just modified it a little.

To trigger it, lock your device, press the Home to undim it. After this undim, you have 2 seconds to press the volume down button to show the report. If you let pass 2 seconds, it won't show on lock screen.
    fantastic... thank's...

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast