Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [2.0 - Release] iBlacklist - Call/SMS filtering application

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Hi mates

This badge problem is being double checked and as soon as i got a report from a beta tester with visual voicemail available, i'll put another update on Cydia.

@PhoneLine

About the problem you described, i ensure you this part of code didn't change and it's exactly as the previous iBlacklist versions, so it really should no be presenting this behavior. Feel free to contact me on [email protected]
    nice!
    yea i keep getting this problem.
    shows 8 missed calls but the correct number appears when i open phone app.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

I was just wondering if there has been any mention of people having problems with iBlacklist and status notifier. It's not something major but just a little annoying. On my settings I have it deleting the recent calls. Even when iBlacklist blocks a call, Status Notifier still shows the missed call icon in my status bar. Is there anyway you guys can work on getting this fixed? Again it's not the most critical issue but it bugs the heck out of me.

Thanks for all your work.

"As an update to this. I removed iblacklist and the problem vanished, and then when I re-installed it the problem came right back.

Also, does not matter if iblacklist is on or off, as long as its installed I get the 8 badge after one missed call.

The app does not seem to work as well for me anymore either. I tested it by blacklisting my home number to busy signal and then called the phone. It rang 5 times, then it went to a busy signal. Upon looking at the springboard the iblacklist icon had a 5/0 on it. And the history showed 5 separate listings, one time for each time the line rang."

"I was just wondering if there has been any mention of people having problems with iBlacklist and status notifier. It's not something major but just a little annoying. On my settings I have it deleting the recent calls. Even when iBlacklist blocks a call, Status Notifier still shows the missed call icon in my status bar. Is there anyway you guys can work on getting this fixed? Again it's not the most critical issue but it bugs the heck out of me."

Hi spektro, I am getting the same problems after upgrading iBlacklist also.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Mokeiko, have you updated to the new version released today? 2.3-3?

It fixes the badge issue I know, I have to play around with the other problem I was having. Busy signal was not working, but when I tryied answer and hang up, I was getting a busy signal. So, for now I moved my blacklisted #'s to that rule.

Updated to 2.3-4. Wonder what's new

Hi guys

The 2.3-4 is just an update to fix a problem of password challenge not being launched when iBlacklist is docked on BossPrefs, or hidden by SBSettings, or foldered by customize and the list goes on

Also, a long time ago, i noticed Quickgold and iBlacklist couldn't play nice together on the same device. So the control file of iBlacklist package has a conflict tag for quickgold.
    This conflict tag causes quickgold to be uninstalled before install iBlacklist, and vice versa.

I have reports of users telling me that iBlacklist and quickgold were working for a long time together, so probably a new update to 2.3-5 will be present soon on Cydia to remove this package incompatibility, so you will be abled to have both softwares installed.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I have had both QuickGold and iBlacklist installed for as long as I can remember with no issues.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    I have had both QuickGold and iBlacklist installed for as long as I can remember with no issues.
    Same here, no issues with both installed.

Thanks for your quick work on a solution also spektro!

Just got a feedback from BigBoss (so he's still alive )
    The 2.3-5 shall be up in a few moments to remove this deb package problem related to quickgold.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

PhoneLine (2009-04-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking forward to 2.3-5 since I'm having the same issue with quickgold and iblacklist. Thanks for your fast response spektro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    Mokeiko, have you updated to the new version released today? 2.3-3?

It fixes the badge issue I know, I have to play around with the other problem I was having. Busy signal was not working, but when I tryied answer and hang up, I was getting a busy signal. So, for now I moved my blacklisted #'s to that rule.
    I just updated to 2.3-3 and the badge problem went away. I am now on version 2.3-4. I don't quite understand how the password feature works. There is no way of having the app open without a password. When I turn password to off and try to get back into the app, it prompts me to enter the password the old way without the keypad pop up.

I am also not able to get the sms and phone reply messages to work for any number I put into the blacklist, it simply does not work for me.

The issue with the status notifier icons conflicting with the iblacklist icon still exists also

Thanks for the heads up on the update.

mokeiko

Hi mokeiko

Please update to 2.3-5 using Cydia. You shall not face this problem anymore.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

So it seems that iblacklist cannot be hidden or in a folder if you enable the passcode. Otherwise, the pad won't show. Is that by design spektro?
    Last edited by NArush; 2009-04-16 at 03:42 AM.

DJewell1
    Comment Removed..
    Last edited by DJewell1; 2010-09-19 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Hi mokeiko

Please update to 2.3-5 using Cydia. You shall not face this problem anymore.
    Thank you spektro, I will update my version.

mokeiko

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

Spektro,

So far with update 2.3-5 everything seems to be working great. My badges are now showing the correct numbers and it seems like the notifiers are correct now. I will do some more testing since I just updated this morning but so far so good. Thanks for the updates.

DJewell1
    Comment Removed..
    Last edited by DJewell1; 2010-09-19 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks

Hmm. Actually I was just able to re-produce this also. Then tried again and did get the vm badge. then did a third and no badge.

Seems to be something sporadic for me.

spektro, seems the call badge is working but the vm badge is indeed a little buggy still.

Spektro, it seems that after updating to 2.3-5, it's still shown as 2.3-4 when I run the program. A cosmetic bug overlooked?

Hi friends

Sorry for this delay. I just want to say these badge problems will be nailed asap.
    Now all the efforts are directed to a 3.0 port of iBlacklist. You can't imagine how big were the changes on this new firmware, specially regarding the messages part (with the included native MMS, finally).
    But, as a quick note, a 3.0 version is on it's way, with awesome progress and i hope to bring it reall soon.

Bloodlust - Yes, it's everything correct. This 2.3-5 has the same files from 2.3-4, but with a package fix to not force quickgold uninstall. This needed to be 2.3-5 to point as an update, and it was exclusively done by bigboss to fix the package conflict tag only.

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast