Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Touchpad.app - Use your iphone like a laptop mouse for PC

just FYI, it's not a good idea to just go leaving your WAN IP address anywhere. Your LAN IP address(192.168.2.1) isn't a big deal since you would have to be ON that router or access point to get into that computer. However your WAN IP isn't like that. I would edit that out

Quote Originally Posted by aziatiklover View Post
    can someone help connection kept failling
    same issue... connection keeps dropping...

anyone know how to fix this

wow this is so legit! I wish it could also work if it was connected via USB (iphone). I mean, I would want to use this at most when I am not at home(for example laptop at school), but this only works when there is wifi

Green Apple
    Thanks
    its updated to Touchpad Pro 2.01 and ROCKS heavily!
    Turimblar

Quote Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
    wow this is so legit! I wish it could also work if it was connected via USB (iphone). I mean, I would want to use this at most when I am not at home(for example laptop at school), but this only works when there is wifi
    Setup an ad-hoc network...

What are the new features - if any?

you can set up a adhoc network with just your iphone connected to your computer?

Quote Originally Posted by cursive08 View Post
    you can set up a adhoc network with just your iphone connected to your computer?
    Yes...WiFi ad-hoc...

Yeah Touchpad 2.01 has no visual difference from 2.0, but its awesome. A HUGE CHANGE in such a short amount of time!!!

This is one amazing app.

I used VNsea before the release of this but now this is all I need.

Now I have a flawless iPhone controlled Media center...just sweet.

Still can't get it to work on Leopard at work but I'm sure it's Airport blocking the traffic somehow.

Has anybody have the same bug, I upgraded to v 2.1 and all is working fine only when going to landscape mode ( home button to the right ) my cursor is not working the only thing it does is scroll up and down. When I rotate to the other landscape cursor works with no problem. I tried uninstall, install, reboot phone still the same effect. Anybody have an idea? BTW I am on 1.1.3 I will try it also on my 1.1.1 to see if the same bug is there.

Never mind v 2.11 fixes this issue. Thanks alot to the developer of this app. I did make a couple mods use them if you like.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by iBlade; 2008-03-05 at 05:07 PM.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Default Problem help plz!
    Hi I have a problem with touchpad I have instaled the vnc I connect to the server with touchpad app I got the black screen the buttons on the botom everything is fine but when I touch the screen nothing happends I cant move mouse or do anything with it...;/ I am using windows xp sp2, my firewalls are turned off....
    P.S I am on 1.1.2

works great for me!! i had to disable windows firewall and set vnc to prompt me of incoming request to get it to work..i am using vista ultimate

Gosh Darn It!

I simply can't get this to work. Although I have tried EVERTHING. I am using a wifi access point at work, and am ready to toss my dinner over this.... ARGH! Vista Home, TightVNC, proper setup... ack... kill me

can anyone help me. I have a otb 1.1.4 it doesn't work. can someone direct me so it can.

Quote Originally Posted by icdre View Post
    can anyone help me. I have a otb 1.1.4 it doesn't work. can someone direct me so it can.
    Can you let us know what part of it doesn't work?
    The app will not run at all or you simply have trouble connecting to your pc?

I'm running 1.1.4 and it has been working for me with no issues so far.

Let us know so we can help

I cant get it to connect to my pc either ive tried everything ... Do you have to be on wifi for it to work ?? I have no wireless at work is that why ??

Yes, it only works on Wifi !

LOL I Feel like an idiot .... Thanks mzkaye729 saved me from waisting more time ..Ima try it when i go home then i have wireless

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    Yes, it only works on Wifi !
    This is inaccurate. It works better on WiFi since EDGE doesn't have enough bandwidth to support VNC.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast