Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [REL] iAno - The Spanish Patch

Default [REL] iAno - The Spanish Patch
    Since releasing iAno I've received a lot of emails from Spanish people who say that "Ano" is an offensive word in Spanish.

To those people I present: "The Spanish Patch"!

This will merely replace your iAno title screen (the one with the giant word "Ano" ) with an identical screen that says instead "Piano". The old title screen will be saved away in case you want to uninstall the Patch and go back to the "rude" version.

Note that I am not planning to rename the app for everyone, as I happen to like the title, which means that the website will stay as: http://mister.aardvark.googlepages.com/iAno
    and various parts of the app will still say "iAno" but not in the giant font of the title screen that people on the bus will see you looking at. In particular the Springboard title will still be iAno, but there are various ways you can avoid that (for one, by turning off the names), so I leave that up to you. For all intents and purposes, therefore, the app is still "iAno", and I'm particularly pleased that in the course of this post I have offended Spanish people with my language numerous times! Still, that will repay them for sending me many, many emails with the English translation of that word.

You will need to install iAno before you can install the patch.

The patch is available on the ModMyIFone repository as "iAno Spanish Patch".

Thank you for your time!

Great.

but i have a problem, i create a category (from categories app) call MusicApps, and the app iAno don't work, out of this category, works (in the springboard) but in the category don't work.

is the patch? i dont remember if iAno woks before in the category

sorry, my english is poor

No, iAno currently doesn't work with Categories. You have to run it form Springboard. Expect a fix soon.