Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mobile-RSS

also having a problem with the page width being too large for the screen. Makes reading the feeds a pain.

I get four lines for each news (Engadget).

Firmware 1.1.2.

Default 2.2 much better
    Much better.
    Now I can scroll the screen left and right.
    The post are no longer cut off..

I hope it doesnt lockup as much...
    I have screwed up enough Motorola V series phones
    I guess I will give the ol' iphone a try

My article margins are still now wider than the horizontal screen size (both v2.1 and v2.2). This wasn't a problem with v2.0.

Video pauses during playback when the daemon process is enabled. In short I was forced to disable the daemon via launchctl to resolve this issue.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Hey John

Have you gotten any feedback regarding the incomplete feeds. I am new to the RSS technology and I believe that that is the way it is meant to work. Not for sure though.

Thanks
    Dray

Incomplete feeds should be fixed in 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by dray View Post
    Hey John

Have you gotten any feedback regarding the incomplete feeds. I am new to the RSS technology and I believe that that is the way it is meant to work. Not for sure though.

Thanks
    Dray

This is probably the app that I want most on my iPhone -- unfortunately, even this new version that just came out still freezes my 1.1.1 iPhone ! I can view the feeds but once I go back to view the other ones, my phone will freeze and i'd be forced to restart it

Default working on it
    Yea... The app has some memory leaks... it was my first iphone app and therefore isn't perfect... I am working on it when I can. The only thing slowing it down is my app's with paying users take first priority. Hope you understand. I will try and get updates out as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkaye729 View Post
    This is probably the app that I want most on my iPhone -- unfortunately, even this new version that just came out still freezes my 1.1.1 iPhone ! I can view the feeds but once I go back to view the other ones, my phone will freeze and i'd be forced to restart it

Is there any way possible to have it formatted more similar to MyMippin (where it has a picture preview in addition to the text?) Thanks!!

Does this work with photo RSS feeds? I tried it with one, but they pics didn't show up...
    Last edited by burdell1; 2008-01-07 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

this is a great app, but every time i get on it i am able to read about 8-15 feeds (give or take) and then it crashes, restarts my phone?? any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by seattle7 View Post
    this is a great app, but every time i get on it i am able to read about 8-15 feeds (give or take) and then it crashes, restarts my phone?? any ideas?
    same problem here, running 1.1.1
    Eric's iPhone 4 4.01 offically unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by kdbdallas View Post
    Yea... The app has some memory leaks... it was my first iphone app and therefore isn't perfect... I am working on it when I can. The only thing slowing it down is my app's with paying users take first priority. Hope you understand. I will try and get updates out as quickly as possible.
    That's quite alright. I understand It's a great app when it works though hehehe

Default got the same issues with Mobile RSS
    Quote Originally Posted by SCMedic View Post
    I'm having freezing, and crashing issues with 2.0 on my 1.1.2 AT&T phone...I have a few other apps that work flawlessly.

This one tends to crash, freeze when I delete all items, and a lot of times, the touch screen doesn't work when I open a feed, and I have to restart the phone..Great app, I'd use it non-stop if it wasn't so damn unstable.
    I TEND TO HAVE THE SAME ISSUES AS YOUR MOBILE RSS. HAVE U BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE THEM?

MoileRSS is also crashing my iPhone.

I had version 2.3 installed on my 1.1.2 and it crashed after reading 5-6 news. had to restart the phone.

Yesterday I upgraded to 1.1.3 and reinstalled mobileRSS 2.3 and it crashed again. I found version 2.4 and installed it and it still crashes after reading some articles.

I am addicted to RSS and would realy enjoy a crash free version :-) I would even donate for it :-)

Anyone else's phone get kicked into recovery mode after Mobile RSS 2.4.1 crashed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleh5 View Post
    Anyone else's phone get kicked into recovery mode after Mobile RSS 2.4.1 crashed?
    Bleh5 are u on 1.1.3? If you are it's the prob with the early jailbreak, the new version of the jailbreak fixed that. Hopefully Kbdallass is reading this thread and looking into the rss crashing.

Default yup
    Yup I am...

There is a new update out.
    Its not yet in installer.app (waiting on Ste)

You can get it by adding my repo:
    http://repo.codegenocide.com

Just installed it on 1.1.3 DevTeam jailbreak. Working well with no problems so far. Will update you guys tomorrow.
    iPhone 3GS - 32GB

Kbdallas, I have the lastest version 2.4.1, still crashing sometimes. Thanks for a great app though

BTW, on ver 1.1.3

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast