Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] WbApp v0.54

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    The icky looking snowflake over the old SMBPrefs icon is the new WbApp icon included in the package. If you patch a theme and there is NO WinterBoard icon but it finds an SMBPrefs icon, it will copy that icon for both WinterBoard and for WbApp. So, if that's what you did , then WbApp is working, if not then I'd say there's something wrong ON your device. I have no idea what it could be . There have been a tad more than 11,000 installs of version 54-1 (the fixed one) and 131 of the messed up packaged. Other than the problems posted here, no one has emailed with any install problems. I tested the install on all three of my devices and it worked fine, I know that doesn't help, it's just reassurance.

Can you ssh into your device? You can skip this version and I can have you install the new version with themesets, if you'd like. OR just wait another day or so, I'm almost done with testing and documentation of version 0.57 (themesets are flippin' sweet... )
    Thanks for your reply CyberGreg , yes I can ssh into it.

Its not like my iphone has stopped working or anything , but its slightly annoying that the application doesnt work as intended . I am happy to wait untill you have finished 0.57 completely , unless you are willing to send me a *preview* of it ?

Btw thanks for the explanation of the 2 different icons

regards
    plasma.d00d

i have the same problems with the error like plasma dood
    with the newest version of wbapp 0.76

i do all the things in the list like refresh and so
    i can install it temporarly but it seems not working correctly
    the weather widget dont change when i try to change the "Stylesheets"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12