Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Req: One-Button-BT-Toggler!

This app is AMAZING !! TNX !

Hi Sproglet, nice app works great thanks alot. I have a question could you write an app that restarts the springboard just with one click? I know this thread is for BT toggler but I did not want to bother you with a PM. Thank you.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Thumbs up killBoard
    Allready there!

I always wanted something like one touch to restart the springboard and I found it on the net and I've added it to my installer.

www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml

And the app is called killBoard

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Have fun!

RaMod
    RaMod!
    If I helped you out, please press ... thanks!

=The iPhone?!...wait!...what happened!?=

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RaMod For This Useful Post:

iBlade (2008-02-28)

could you also make an auto toggler for wifi too, pretty please?

Thanks RaMod really wanted this. Amazing how lazy I got, it was a hassle for me to do this with summerboard. Whot there is a wifi toggler that works beautifuly, it is on Moyashi's repo hpcgi3.nifty.com/moyashi/ipodtouch/repository.cgi you have to install wifictl and WifiSwitch. Enjoy also.

I did do a one button reboot and one button restart springboard but didn't put them up as I didn't think they would be needed. (also it's a little dangerous if you accidentally click one)

Maybe if I added an "Are You Sure" but then its not really "one button"

Very simple scripts (only a couple of lines).

If you want them both I'll easily publish them later. Just need some graphics

I also did do a WiFi toggler but didn't publish it as there are others already there. What's the point of multiples I thought.

What the hell I'll stick it up too

Quote Originally Posted by Sproglet View Post
    I did do a one button reboot and one button restart springboard but didn't put them up as I didn't think they would be needed. (also it's a little dangerous if you accidentally click one)

I also did do a WiFi toggler but didn't publish it as there are others already there. What's the point of multiples I thought.

I agree a one button reboot could be a little dangerous. Only thing left is a one button Edge on/off. That would be really helpfull as my carrier just likes to send and receive some stuff that I don't know about. Thanks for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by whot View Post
    could you also make an auto toggler for wifi too, pretty please?
    Ummm, article #9 in this very same thread. Wasn't hard to find, now was it?

Default way cool
    I've put up a repository to host the file since modmyi is unstable just now.

http://losprog.com/repo.xml

Let me know how you get on

Forgot to say you can find it under "Utilities" with the name swapBT.
    Way Cool, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    Only thing left is a one button Edge on/off.
    a one button click icon for toggling ssh would be handy here, as always having to turn it on and off!
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

yes can u please release the one touch wifi toggler ... i dont trust other sources i trust urs now

great work with the swapBT ... Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by X-ception View Post
    yes can u please release the one touch wifi toggler ... i dont trust other sources i trust urs now
    Thousands have downloaded WifiToggle - no complaints yet!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iBlade View Post
    Thanks RaMod really wanted this. Amazing how lazy I got, it was a hassle for me to do this with summerboard. Whot there is a wifi toggler that works beautifuly, it is on Moyashi's repo hpcgi3.nifty.com/moyashi/ipodtouch/repository.cgi you have to install wifictl and WifiSwitch. Enjoy also.
    Thanks a lot, been looking for something like this

great little app, but would it be possible to make it less 'intrusive' - so that you simply press it, and nothing pops up, it just leaves the homescreen

if its not possible, then dont worry

Why, it is great because of that messages so you can see are you switching it ON or OFF. As far as Im concerned this apps (swapBT and WiFiToggle) are literally PERFECT !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12