Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pool - pocket billiard game

Quote Originally Posted by rasbill View Post
    ive donated and have a full version, im 28 and have my own card, i was just talking about kids and when i was a kid and all the kids around me and not a dam one of us would ever in a million years have access to our parents credit card, and parents dont just hand kids credit cards, its simple bundynomics
    No offense rasbill, but if you're 28 now then your last year as a teenager was 1999. Times have definitely changed. What was going on with you and the kids around you when you were a kid has no bearing on what goes on with kids and the kids around them in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by harryding View Post
    But as for the app I just have one suggestion:

Different skill levels of computer opponents.
    There is 3 different skill levels already...
    Last edited by Jasper44; 2008-05-11 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont give up this AWESOME app!

There is 3 different skill levels already...
    Yea I didnt think to look in settings..........my bad

Hey, i dont know if anybody has noticed this already, but i have found a way to be able to play an unlimited number of games without purchasing the full version. All you have to do is navigate to the iphone pool preferences plist in mobilefinder (it should be in var/mobile/library/preferences/, and named com.adikus.pool.plist). Open the file in textedit, and without making any changes, or even saving anything, close out and open pool again and your games left for today should be back at 7, no matter how many you have played already. However this resets all the settings to default settings as well, but i dont mind having to change them back everyonce in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    No offense rasbill, but if you're 28 now then your last year as a teenager was 1999. Times have definitely changed. What was going on with you and the kids around you when you were a kid has no bearing on what goes on with kids and the kids around them in 2008.
    yeah kids now have even more crap to buy online with mommys credit card behind her back, my whole point is that kids are careless, unless the kids nowadays have somehow gotten mature enough to handle credit cards

i could be 60, that doesnt make teenagers any more responsible

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456