Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pool - pocket billiard game

Definately needs a fine tune option... very nice, though

i installed it..but when i click pool.
    i see the table then it just goes to bACK to the home screen

Same thing here.

you make sure the permissions were set? I'm on 1.1.3 and it works perfectly

Great game, but what about moving to table to the left (in stead of center) so at the right you have more space for speed/scrore etc.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

better graphics would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by unplug View Post
    i installed it..but when i click pool.
    i see the table then it just goes to bACK to the home screen
    That's usually a symptom of not having enough space left. One has to move things to the other partition manually or use BossTools to free up space.

Quote Originally Posted by meagain View Post
    That's usually a symptom of not having enough space left. One has to move things to the other partition manually or use BossTools to free up space.
    I'm using 1.1.3 and have done with free up space, I can install other appls and games except for that pool. I saw the table and always kick me out and back to spring board.

I'm also use the manual upload and set the permission to 755 BUT nothing change.

can someone please let know the step on adding this pool game to the iphone manually.. thank you

anyone know what source this is on?

nvm, I got it. ipodtouchfans
    Last edited by sn0wballz; 2008-02-13 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Post the entire source please.

What is going on? I have plenty of space too. It keeps showing me the pool table and kicks me out.

Quote Originally Posted by jmeds1 View Post
    What is going on? I have plenty of space too. It keeps showing me the pool table and kicks me out.
    If you installed it manually you probably need to set permissions.

Default Pool v.1.1

New version of the Pool game is available on the web site.

• New graphics
    • Improved ball movement algorithm

15. The Following User Says Thank You to adikus For This Useful Post:

skb875 (2008-02-18)

please... put it on installer =/

The new version is great so far.

Can I make a suggestion?

I for one would like to see the way you have the cue/aiming line reversed. As it plays now when you put your finger on the top side of the cue ball (where you want to hit the ball to) it brings up the aiming line. This makes it very hard to see exactly where you are lining up the aiming line (since your fingertip is covering the spot) mostly during shots where the cue ball is close to the ball you plan to hit.

Personally I think it should work the opposite way so that you place your finger below the cue or on the cue and then move it around to aim.

Hopefully this makes sense - I'm having a hard time explaining it.

The game is in the Ste packaging source queue. These days Ste is too busy with a 1.1.3 related problems. So waiting...

Currently the game is available from the iPod Touch Fans source. http://touchrepo.com/repo.xml

About directing the cue. There are two options available in settings: "To touch" and "From touch" - cue direction relative to the finger touch postion. You can test both and select one most comfortable for you.
    I'm planning to add "fine tuning" feature in the future.
    Last edited by adikus; 2008-02-20 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adikus View Post
    About directing the cue. There are two options available in settings: "To touch" and "From touch" - cue direction relative to the finger touch postion. You can test both and select one most comfortable for you.
    I'm planning to add "fine tuning" feature in the future.
    Thanks!

I don't know why I never noticed that before.

Waiting for this to show up on Installer but I have to say that judging from the screenshot posted today the graphics are GREATLY improved! Nice work!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast