Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video Recorder for 3G

Exclamation iPhone Video Recorder for 3G
    Well the iphone video recorder was released for 3G a few days ago and I downloaded it from cydia on my 2.0 iphone 2G. The program works but I was wondering if this program was not meant to be used on 2G and could possibly mess up my phone if I use it on my 2G.

Also, what is the signature feature used and how to I upload videos I record from the iphone to my computer?

Thanks! Please help!

they labeled it 3g for advertising purposes. im at 2g and it works fine. dont sweat it man. it is made for any iphone 2.0 firmware +

This is exactly why Dreamcatcher's decisions to name it "3g" was really stupid. I've heard from many like you that wonder the same thing. This prevents them from trying it out, and thus buying it.

Idiots, in my opinion. Dreamcatcher are idiots too.

whatever happen to these guys they took my money??
    AJ

Music is what feelings sound like....

Default DreamCatchers Video Recorder don't work ?
    The video recorder won't startup on my iphone 3g. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by fame1000 View Post
    The video recorder won't startup on my iphone 3g. Any suggestions?
    Add the following to your sources:

iphonevideorecorder.com/3

The 3.0 version will show up in Cydia
    Last edited by remf; 2009-06-22 at 11:27 AM. Reason: bad url

I have the videorecorder installed already. can't get it to boot up.

What folder do I add the videorecorder update "videorecorder3.deb" in Cydia. Dreamcatcher sent me this update and said add it to cydia or icy but didn't say where in cydia.

This is the email

The upgraded IVR for 3.0 can be found at Index of /3 . Please add this source to cydia or lcy, and install this latest version.:

Thanks.

What do you mean when you say add it to your sources? Do you mean the sources folder inside the cydia folder?
    Last edited by fame1000; 2009-06-23 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by fame1000 View Post
    I have the videorecorder installed already. can't get it to boot up.

What folder do I add the videorecorder update "videorecorder3.deb" in Cydia. Dreamcatcher sent me this update and said add it to cydia or icy but didn't say where in cydia.

This is the email

The upgraded IVR for 3.0 can be found at Index of /3 . Please add this source to cydia or lcy, and install this latest version.:

Thanks.

What do you mean when you say add it to your sources? Do you mean the sources folder inside the cydia folder?
    In Cydia, go to Manage in the menu bar then press the Sources button. Press the Edit button in the top right corner, then Add in the top left corner. In the Enter Cydia/APT URL box, after the http: //, type iphonevideorecorder.com/3 and the press the Add Source button.

You don't need the deb package, it's easier through Cydia.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to remf For This Useful Post:

fame1000 (2009-06-23)

Thanks so much for your help.

Default iphone video recorder 3g
    go into cydia, sources, add source,
    Add that source, it may show a delete icon, back out of sources, return to sources, Edit: please do not discuss, promote warex or link to a site scroll down to videorecorder3.. install it.. its cracked full version works great! working perfectly on my 2G running 3.0 and its free!

also, anyone have issues sending mms pic messages with tmobile? the red exclamation error?? I HAVE THE SOULUTION!! its your tmobile network settings! you need to call tmobile, get rid of tzones, and ask to have the smartphone internet plan.. i have the correct APN settings also.. DO NOT INSTALL SWIRLYMMS!!! if you do and try to uninstall it, your phone WILL crash! needing a full restore!!
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-07-23 at 10:18 AM.

I downloaded iPhone Video Recorder for 3G and I get a screen that says loading but nothing happens and goes back to the homescreen. Why does it not work - is there something I need to do. The above threads have totally confused me as to what I need to do.

Thanks.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kally For This Useful Post:

Nawal1234 (2011-02-19)

Default Same problem
    I downloaded Cycorder and Video Recorder and neither on will boot up. Video Recorder screen will come up and say it's loading then the screen goes back to home screen.

I'm having same problemo. Crashing back to spring board after loading

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Have the same issue with video recorder 3G it show as being on the combatibility list for ios4 so what up with it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cycorder and Quick Reply for SMS both are on the Compatability list at the Haskstor. But Neither work. That list has not been updated since its original relaese date, I don't believe

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Cycorder show in red so not compatibile and from what I've read may not get updates too many free apps on apple store, the video recorder 3G shows green so it's showing supported on the ios4 but it starts to load but then crash back to home screen at least for me it does. Where do we report somethin like this to help fer it updated or fixed? Checked out the video recorders on app store not impressed. I just what my jailbreak version back. Waited as long as I could to update and so far love the ios4 jailbreak guess like everyone else I'll wait for thing to get caught up.
    Last edited by rhino_81; 2010-07-22 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Add

I have the same prob I quess it's just that cydia has not been updated for 4.0 firmware fully yet. I also have that problem with ifile but they work well on 3.0-3.2 FW...

hey is the video recording app not cycorder that is the same as the 3gs been updated for 4.0 i want to do some video taking and editing and want it all in one app i have seen it makes another camera app but i will just use it for everything so any help please