Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 302

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Cycorder

  1. #141
    Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 136 Times in 95 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by hanz0e View Post
    doesn't matter really because crackers will crack it.
    Was that a racist remark?
    iLive an iLife

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by THEdAY View Post
    LOL, thanks for the reply.

    Yes I will definitely upgrade, probably when 2.1 one is released.
    I just don't want to re-jailbreak at every 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, etc increment.
    Thanks Saurik, i cant wait to fix it so i restore the custom firmware

  3. #143
    So, i'm watting since a week for the Sound release and i don't see anything on Cydia.. Why Saurik Said that the Sound would be released whitin the week if it doesn't ?! I can't wait anymore and I just want a true release date .. So Saurik , if you read this ..

    GIVE US THE FINAL RELEASE !

  4. #144
    Saurik's been pretty busy today, what with the three Five Icon Dock versions and the Winterboard update and all...

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by jee27 View Post
    So, i'm watting since a week for the Sound release and i don't see anything on Cydia.. Why Saurik Said that the Sound would be released whitin the week if it doesn't ?! I can't wait anymore and I just want a true release date .. So Saurik , if you read this ..

    GIVE US THE FINAL RELEASE !

    Dude.. chill out..
    wwjd

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by jee27 View Post
    So, i'm watting since a week for the Sound release and i don't see anything on Cydia.. Why Saurik Said that the Sound would be released whitin the week if it doesn't ?! I can't wait anymore and I just want a true release date .. So Saurik , if you read this ..

    GIVE US THE FINAL RELEASE !
    You jerk! He does hours of work for the iPhone community! For free! So when he does release it with sound, I'll be upgrading to 2.0 and paying for the premium version. Lord knows he deserves it.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by jee27 View Post
    So, i'm watting since a week for the Sound release and i don't see anything on Cydia.. Why Saurik Said that the Sound would be released whitin the week if it doesn't ?! I can't wait anymore and I just want a true release date .. So Saurik , if you read this ..

    GIVE US THE FINAL RELEASE !
    Emo much?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

    jwcrash (2008-09-07)

  9. #148
    Livin the iPhone Life 461am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,239
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 183 Times in 159 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thestrangestick View Post
    You jerk! He does hours of work for the iPhone community! For free! So when he does release it with sound, I'll be upgrading to 2.0 and paying for the premium version. Lord knows he deserves it.
    tool much?

  10. #149
    calm down !! i'll be happy to pay up to 20$ for his app , i just can't wait anymore ! ^^

  11. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by jee27 View Post
    calm down !! i'll be happy to pay up to 20$ for his app , i just can't wait anymore ! ^^
    You CAN wait, and you know what is the best part YOU WILL WAIT!!! You have no choice so stfu. with your immature impatience.

  12. #151
    hey saurik not to be stupid but i cant find the app on my homepage o.o

  13. #152
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sinking Spring, PA
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 102 Times in 86 Posts

    hey saurik, any updates yet? i love this app and i cant wait for the audio!

    keep us updated man!!!

  14. #153
    Default Cycorder Audio Release
    Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    hey saurik, any updates yet? i love this app and i cant wait for the audio!

    keep us updated man!!!
    Very, very very very soon ;P. I lost some time in there dealing with the Five Icon Dock issues (Kate deciding to be incompatible), ZodTTD's repository being down (forcing a new release of Cydia that better handled timeouts on servers), and coordinating a bunch of new packages from various developers that are starting to use MobileSubstrate (which is less obvious to see my time getting dumped into, but its definitely happening). I /did/ say "probably" within a week, I don't think two is that bad considering all else I do that's iPhone related. Again, though, its going to be coming out incredibly soon.

    Any last minute requests, btw? (Something that seems fast, like a little tweak to the UI in some way, obviously not a major feature.) Example: poetic_folly mentioned to me that it was difficult to tell if you were in recording mode or not, given that the only difference is a tiny little change to a button. So, I switched back to the old button layout (which no one but me got to see) back from before I tried to submit Cycorder to the App Store. The buttons A) look awesome now and B) show you with good color what modes you are in. Maybe suggestions for the top bar?

  15. #154
    no request , for me the first release of cycorder was awsome ( exept the sound issue ) ..So..

  16. #155
    It would be nice to have the ability to rename files. I like to name mine so I don't have to watch them to remember what they are when browsing. :P

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

    jwcrash (2008-09-07)

  18. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    It would be nice to have the ability to rename files. I like to name mine so I don't have to watch them to remember what they are when browsing. :P
    Each clip has own image preview so I don't think the rename function is necessary. However, that's your request to saurik then depend on him.

    I agree w/jee27

    with no request , for me the first release of cycorder was awsome ( exept the sound issue ) ..So..
    (sorry for my bad English)

  19. #157
    is an option to send to email or youtube to big.?

  20. #158
    If you can also please add some more resoltion option, so that we have choice to make smaller video or biger, the standard 320 X 240 and 640 X 480 (for pc / tv mode will be nice) and keep other max resolution for iphone full screen (320 x 480)

    Thanks

  21. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    Any last minute requests, btw?
    Just sound.

    No whining here.

    Awesome app!

  22. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    Very, very very very soon ;P. I lost some time in there dealing with the Five Icon Dock issues (Kate deciding to be incompatible), ZodTTD's repository being down (forcing a new release of Cydia that better handled timeouts on servers), and coordinating a bunch of new packages from various developers that are starting to use MobileSubstrate (which is less obvious to see my time getting dumped into, but its definitely happening). I /did/ say "probably" within a week, I don't think two is that bad considering all else I do that's iPhone related. Again, though, its going to be coming out incredibly soon.

    Any last minute requests, btw? (Something that seems fast, like a little tweak to the UI in some way, obviously not a major feature.) Example: poetic_folly mentioned to me that it was difficult to tell if you were in recording mode or not, given that the only difference is a tiny little change to a button. So, I switched back to the old button layout (which no one but me got to see) back from before I tried to submit Cycorder to the App Store. The buttons A) look awesome now and B) show you with good color what modes you are in. Maybe suggestions for the top bar?
    Could you make the UI open-source? I want to try to theme the app if that's okay... ^^

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •