Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cycorder

Hi saurik, any chance why i cant find cycorder in my cydia?

i got this error

Default Cycorder for 1.1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by THEdAY View Post
    Saurik, you mentioned that Cycorder was pretty much the same for 1.1.4.

Will you be releasing it for 1.1.4 as well?
    No. I have long since moved on from 1.x. I'm not even really setup to compile for it anymore. You really should upgrade... all of the interesting new development is happening on 2.x.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon212 View Post

i got this error
    That is very weird. Did you uninstall the Telesphoreo source? Are you seeing Cydia upgrades? Go under Manage/Packages and verify Cydia doesn't say "from Unknown/Local". (If it does, you will need to make a file /etc/apt/sources.list that contains "deb http://apt.saurik.com/ tangelo main".)
    Last edited by saurik; 2008-08-26 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to saurik For This Useful Post:

davwin (2008-08-26)

Just curious if you would be able to add a slider to adjust from resolution to motion compensation in a later update. Could be usefull for lots of different applications where you need motion over raw resolution like ASL (sign language) video transmissions on the phone, whether live or recorded...

Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    That is very weird. Did you uninstall the Telesphoreo source? Are you seeing Cydia upgrades? Go under Manage/Packages and verify Cydia doesn't say "from Unknown/Local". (If it does, you will need to make a file /etc/apt/sources.list that contains "deb http://apt.saurik.com/ tangelo main".)
    Telesphoreo source is there and Cydia says from Telesphoreo Tangelo

and btw, everytime i refresh sources, i get these error

error:sub-process gzip return on
    error:sub-process bzip2 return on

any idea?

Oh im so looking forward to this App..Now im really angry about buying IVR

Please give us your final release, I can't wait any moreee! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Oh im so looking forward to this App..Now im really angry about buying IVR
    I am too. Sort of. I know it will evolve and will be a great app.

Default Blur vs. Resolution Tradeoff
    Quote Originally Posted by davwin View Post
    Just curious if you would be able to add a slider to adjust from resolution to motion compensation in a later update. Could be usefull for lots of different applications where you need motion over raw resolution like ASL (sign language) video transmissions on the phone, whether live or recorded...
    If I understand your question correctly, this is probably not possible. The blurs you see are fundamentally what you are getting from the low-quality iPhone camera sensor. Taking pictures at a lower resolution, in my testing, did not increase the framerate.

Telesphoreo source is there and Cydia says from Telesphoreo Tangelo

and btw, everytime i refresh sources, i get these error

error:sub-process gzip return on
    error:sub-process bzip2 return on

any idea?
    That is interesting. If you have Terminal or SSH installed I highly recommend trying "apt-get update" from the console to see if you can get a more useful error message. (One thing that I need to fix about Cydia is that its very good about reporting the error but very bad about telling you what package or source /caused/ the error.)
    Last edited by saurik; 2008-08-26 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by saurik View Post
    No. I have long since moved on from 1.x. I'm not even really setup to compile for it anymore. You really should upgrade... all of the interesting new development is happening on 2.x.
    LOL, thanks for the reply.

Yes I will definitely upgrade, probably when 2.1 one is released.
    I just don't want to re-jailbreak at every 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, etc increment.

Unhappy Ouch!
    Now im really angry about buying IVR
    You have my sympathies...and the company of more than a few IVR frustrated buyers around here.

At least you'll be getting a better product in Cycorder. Should take some of that $19.99 sting off.

PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

Hehe yea maybe Saurik could give a little discount to all IVR owners

Hehe yea maybe Saurik could give a little discount to all IVR owners
    How about the MMi staff? Have you seen that thread on the homepage?

Quote Originally Posted by THEdAY View Post
    LOL, thanks for the reply.

Yes I will definitely upgrade, probably when 2.1 one is released.
    I just don't want to re-jailbreak at every 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, etc increment.
    do what i do, as soon as winpwn/pwnage is released for a new firmware, run the tool to make the custom ipsw. That way if you ever want to upgrade, the process only take about 5 minutes (minus sync'ing). I have ipsw's for 1.4 and up. Makes upgrading a whole lot easier.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    qft
    ?....

I really love this recorder app. I just can't tell ya. It is great. Thanks Saurik. I look forward to the audio updates.

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHustla View Post
    ?....

Quoted for truth

audio, send over email, upload to youtube and it will be really nice to have the feature to add the videos to my itunes videos.

Thanks Saurik you are the best!!!!

i got this error

Can anybody tell me what that theme and or font is? Its so damn sexual I almost splooged in my pants.
    I MUST HAVE IT!

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thestrangestick View Post
    Can anybody tell me what that theme and or font is? Its so damn sexual I almost splooged in my pants.
    I MUST HAVE IT!
    its the neotech font, use the search at the top of the page and you should be able to find the link for the zip file on 2.0. i believe it is also in the "downloads" portion at the top of the page also.

i dont know if you are on 2.0 yet but its available for 1.1.4 also
    Last edited by nycdiplomat; 2008-08-27 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

I'm on 1.1.4 so I can still has? Awesome! Can I get it from the place you mentioned?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast