Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cycorder

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    There is a Changes link on the pages info page =D
    haha compleatly fogot about that

Thanks

i updated to the latest and now the "about" and "edit" and all the advertisements are squished up top

also iduno if its just me or not, but while recording, audio is quieter than the last version.

SAURIK, I have found a bug. When you try to adjust the volume when you play the videos cycorder is having a hard time registering as if the touch screen wasn't responsive enough and we all know if doesnt matter how hard you press on the iPhones multi touch screen. When it does register playback actual FPS goes down and it lags. It's like the app can't handle a simple operation like volume adjustation.

Default Cycorder keeps crashing
    Hey guys, I have a problem with the latest version of Cycorder (ver. 0.9-5). After the update, whenever I try to start the program, it automatically shuts down and it goes back to the spring board. I have tried reinstalling Cycorder and I still get the same problem.

Does anyone having the same problem with me? Please help!

Thanks in advance.

retzu

After I get the video off the iphone and convert it to mp4/whatever, what program should I use to change from landscape to portrait?

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    ok? well I'm still on 1.1.4 so what do I do? I used iLiberty+ last time, what do I use now? winpwn?
    Quickpwn is best right now for 2.0.2

If you want to install 2.1 (which may be a better bet) it will be out tomorrow, then wait until next week for a pwnage of some sort.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

does quickpwn work with 2.1 by anychance?

oh and i love this app, but i wish what you saw on the screen, was the same way the video came out :-/
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    does quickpwn work with 2.1 by anychance?

oh and i love this app, but i wish what you saw on the screen, was the same way the video came out :-/

no,theres no quickpwn yet for 2.1,and if youre recording correctly you will see the same on video as screen.Please read jay's post about video and how it works,so that you can use it the proper way,and not do a 180 degree turn in .5 seconds and expect it to catch it all on video -=)

not being sarcastic,but just giving you a bit of info.Good Luck

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gafu View Post
    if youre recording correctly you will see the same on video as screen.Please read jay's post about video and how it works,so that you can use it the proper way,and not do a 180 degree turn in .5 seconds and expect it to catch it all on video -=)

not being sarcastic,but just giving you a bit of info.Good Luck
    lol... I was thinking the same thing

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Great app, but only thing it is missing is options like: youtube upload, or email to someone(even possible?), or moves to "videos" on the ipod.

i can t find cycorder in cydia, i don t have featured packages in main page, what can i do?

i can t find it anywhere please help

Quote Originally Posted by CometMan View Post
    i can t find cycorder in cydia, i don t have featured packages in main page, what can i do?

forgot to mention i have a 1.1.3 firmware iphone
    Last edited by CometMan; 2008-09-23 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I believe that Cycorder is only for 2.** firmwares. The reason you don't see it is because of that.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

your question was already answered ^^ but now I have to ask, what are you still doing on 1.1.3? Why not jump on board to 2.1? Or to 1.1.4 at the very least? Whats so special about 1.1.3 that you stuck with it for so long?

hey i'm still on 1.1.2!!! cracked apps so u dont always have to pay. its wrong but c'mon not really the only one here. vWallpaper is HUGE for me. I HATE the new dock, much rather the 1.x version as i only use the bottom 4 icons and the dock to flow thru my apps. the fact that on 1.1.2 I can hide all the apps and just use vWallpaper and dock. cycorder has been tempting me but its just not enough. the end result files are too large, otherwise i love that program; automatic review of the vid u just took is crazy.....and i've always wanted to change my keyboard out to the macbook air version. BUT all in all i'm happy at 1.1.2
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Saurik any news on progress on this ? did not had feedback from for long time. Wondering if there will be a new relase any soon with some features asked before

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
    hey i'm still on 1.1.2!!! cracked apps so u dont always have to pay. its wrong but c'mon not really the only one here. vWallpaper is HUGE for me. I HATE the new dock, much rather the 1.x version as i only use the bottom 4 icons and the dock to flow thru my apps. the fact that on 1.1.2 I can hide all the apps and just use vWallpaper and dock. cycorder has been tempting me but its just not enough. the end result files are too large, otherwise i love that program; automatic review of the vid u just took is crazy.....and i've always wanted to change my keyboard out to the macbook air version. BUT all in all i'm happy at 1.1.2
    vWallpaper is still avaliable for 2.x and although dock IS different,there ARE blank apps on cydia that can be used to make a full clear section on screen for your vWallpaper.Cycorder is a great app and has passed any video recorder out there(IVR for example).Youre also missing on some great applications,settings,VideosTone(better than vW in my opinion)appstore games,etc.I thought like you did but gave up one feature I loved most(dock)and gained 20-30 more.Good Luck and try it out.........I mean you can ALWAYS go back to 1.1.2 -=)

Thanx! Good stuff

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

i wonder what saurik is up to? maybe making a new app

anyway ive been having problems wit cycorder the past few days. every time i go to record something the phone freezes and i have to reboot. its getting annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    i wonder what saurik is up to? maybe making a new app

anyway ive been having problems wit cycorder the past few days. every time i go to record something the phone freezes and i have to reboot. its getting annoying.
    I guess saurik has a personal life aswell

i updated firmware to 2.1 and now cycorder is available in cydia everthing working

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast