Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cycorder

Default Cycorder Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by at004 View Post
    hey saurik this is wayyyy better than videorecorder3g its amazing.
    however i am facing a small problem. i have a data plan which is 30 mb per month and i pay 20 $ for it
    and with the ads everytime i open some of that data is being used and for each extra 1 mb is an extra 1$ please is there a way i can remove ads i am ready to pay:S
    Well, glad to hear it! Right now you can't pay for it, though, but hopefully within another week you'll be able to (only planned difference is "no ads"). A quick hint, though: if you activate airplane mode you won't have any ads. Its a pain to keep switching, but I figure that's good so you'll still want to pay to get rid of the ads ;P.
    Last edited by saurik; 2008-09-07 at 03:32 PM. Reason: grammer == fail

Hey I did donate (very litttle) and I suggest others do the same, this guys deserves it. videorecorder3g is $20!! Frankly, it was a ripoff.

Default Donations to Saurik ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by chox99 View Post
    Hey I did donate (very litttle) and I suggest others do the same, this guys deserves it. videorecorder3g is $20!! Frankly, it was a ripoff.
    Thanks! Every little bit counts. The less I have to do my day job to make money the more time I can spend doing interesting things for the iPhone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saurik For This Useful Post:

emceechad (2008-09-07)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

saurik,

Can cycorder and iphone videorecorder be install on the phone at the same time...is there any known problems having the two on together?.....Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (2008-09-07)

You can have the both on there, others have in this thread and once the sound was added they deleted it.
    Why in the world would you still want it? The difference between the two is night and day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix.stu View Post
    You can have the both on there, others have in this thread and once the sound was added they deleted it.
    Why in the world would you still want it? The difference between the two is night and day.
    i dont know i was just wondering i had video recorder for 1.1.4.....and i like how small it saved the files....thats the only thing i like better about it...other then that the videos look the same to me....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (2008-09-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    other then that the videos look the same to me....

Ok. If you say so. Anyway. Yes, you can have them both on your device if you like. Whatever floats your boat.

Default IVR Quality > Cycorder Quality - Really? REALLY?
    ...other then that the videos look the same to me....
    Wow...why even bother with Cycorder then? You're getting your smaller file sizes and not seeing any improvement in video quality. Since that second part runs completely contrary to why we're all excited about Cycorder, I'd stick it out with IVR if I were in your shoes.

Congrats on getting the only decent version of IVR I've ever heard about!

PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Wow...why even bother with Cycorder then? You're getting your smaller file sizes and not seeing any improvement in video quality. Since that second part runs completely contrary to why we're all excited about Cycorder, I'd stick it out with IVR if I were in your shoes.

Congrats on getting the only decent version of IVR I've ever heard about!

im not saying that it doesnt take better videos......its a great app and i give alot of credit to Saurik and all his work.....just for the small videos i use it for theres not much of a difference to me....im not that picky..

Thank you for the congrats on the IVR!....they both work good enough for me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice9812 For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (2008-09-07)

for the small videos i use it for theres not much of a difference to me....
    Then there's no reason to bloat up your SB with the Cycorder! IVR is clearly the app for you...the advantage everyone else sees with Cycorder is not part of the equation you're using. Improved quality is what we're all enjoying - but that's not something you're worried about (per your own post).

Cheers on finding your answer - we should all be so lucky!
    Last edited by jwcrash; 2008-09-07 at 08:13 PM.
    PLEASE click everyone's "Thanks" buttons...they are begging for it.

i dont know i was just wondering i had video recorder for 1.1.4.....and i like how small it saved the files....thats the only thing i like better about it...other then that the videos look the same to me....
    I think you need some glasses ASAP. We all already see the BIG quality differences between Cycorder and IVR.

well iVR has to encode files.. After recording..more battery time. neh..

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

so what are the changes in the new update? audio sounds better was that changed?

There is a Changes link on the pages info page =D

0.9-5 September 7th, 2008
    -Fixed "After 10 Minutes" Crash
    -No StatusBar After Suspend
    -Update MiB After Deletions
    -Removed /tmp/video.mov Link

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

lillewis51 (2008-09-10)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Does anyone else experience a audio/video sync problem?

Edit: It is OK now I believe it was the lighting that was slowing the video down.
    Last edited by Hagow; 2008-09-08 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagow View Post
    Does anyone else experience a audio/video sync problem?
    I didn't on the last version, I tested it out by recording some mac commercials to check the sync.

I'll give this version a go and see if the sync is off.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Cycorder, quality is definitely the best of the bunch so far.

The only thing that keeps me from removing IVR is the ability to instantly upload directly to youtube. I'm reading that manually uploading to youtube rusults in out of sync audio. Hopefully that can be addressed and youtube uploading will be in a future release? (very cool if it will be)

A final low priority feature request might be the ability to re-compress video into an even smaller size purely for supplemental reasons.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    This is an amazing app...thank you!!! I recorded a video of my 8 month old son and used Mobilefinder to see the file on my CPU, then just used a video converter to convert it to MP4 format. The video was 42mb after conversion it was 7mb, no loss of quality whatsoever.

Hey guys,
    I wanted to install Cycorder but I can't find it via Cydia. There is no package named Cycorder. How can I install Cycorder ?

Quote Originally Posted by dxer View Post
    Hey guys,
    I wanted to install Cycorder but I can't find it via Cydia. There is no package named Cycorder. How can I install Cycorder ?

Home page > Featured (i think thats the name) > Right at the top of the page.
    wwjd

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast