Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cycorder

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nycdiplomat View Post
    there is an update in cydia 0.9-4 WITH SOUND!!!! WOOOHOOOO
    confirmed! great video quality and now sound! woohoo
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

I think there is a problem when you upload them to youtube. I uploaded one this morning and I just tried playing it back but the sound is not there. All you hear is an occasional hissing sound but thats it. I wonder if it was just that upload or maybe something in the encoding process that messes it up when uploaded as is. Ill have to wait 'till later to test another video...

Will post when I can test again...or if someone else can upload a video to youtube and tell me if it came out fine...

Great! Thanks for the update.

Just Email and Upload now needed. It would be great to be able to choose a folder to save to as well. I have DataCase with a Videos folder. It would be nice if I could save to there for easy access.

I just played a video on my PC in quicktime and the sound is out of sync. Anyone else experiencing this?

Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Rip; 2008-09-05 at 07:11 PM.

the video seems in sync on my computer but when it gets uploaded to youtube it dissapears and all thats left is a hissing sound.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome thanks for the update saurik. audio does need to be a little louder tho

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

the update is awesome. playing with it now at work. (((thanks, saurik!)))

I think there are delay issues from the time you press record to the time you hit pause?

It's not excessive, but it's enough to cut some time off those 'golden moments' I find myself grabbing now and again.

I would say it's around 1 - 1.5 second of shortage.

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    awesome thanks for the update saurik. audio does need to be a little louder tho
    Yeah, the sound is too low. Louder sound and portrait mode and this will be perfect.

P.S. i love the "spy" mode

Awesome work saurik! Are you including the ability to upload straight to youtube on your next update?

saurik. this is one amazing app.

for those that do not like the audio quality (because it is too low)...
    transfer it to your computer and use a nice quality video converter to up the volume.

i used allok mp4 converter (which is one of the best converters out there)...

i increased the volume level to about 500% from the original and when it was done converting...the original 37mb video was now at 6mb with video quality exactly the same, and the audio quality was very, very clear.

http://manish.mine.nu:4000/video/

check the 2 videos for an example.
    pretty amazing saurik!
    Last edited by relientmt; 2008-09-06 at 03:35 AM.

Saurik, this is amazing. Thanks for your hardwork for us.

I thought my iPhone will never have video recording quality like this, but you've made this come true. And I won't complain or push my luck to far by asking could you do this, could you do that, could you add this and that :-) Getting you to dedicate your time to deliver this quality to us all for free is more than enough for me. Again, thank you Saurik!
    Last edited by asae; 2008-09-06 at 03:29 AM.

Just want to warn people that might have an iPhone without a data plan. Its probably people with 1st gen unlocked iPhones who don't have a data plan.

Cycorder is supported by ads and ads while not using much data would still add up quickly on the bill. Most carriers charge 5 cents/kb. So get a data plan or use cycorder in a wi-fi hotspot.

Im saying this cuz I tried cycorder with airplane mode on and it wouldnt work lol. Doesnt matter cuz I have unlimited data on my 3G of course. I would pay for a version without ads and better UI or customizable one.

Thank you Saurik, I appreciate your hard work.
    wwjd

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungHustla View Post
    Time to delete 'videorecorder3g' from my iPhone...haha
    Thanks for reminding me ! im deleting right away

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Slowly killing the paid apps one at a time........ Do you know how google was able to GIVE cellphones and airtime away to people that others had to pay for with other carriers?? A few ads here and there and you can have any app you want.

ok I don't have Cydia I have Installer so can someone help me get this app I want it badly, I've waited long enough lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone chbearsrock's Avatar
    Thanks

this latest update made an already very good app perfect. saurik you are brilliant...thanks for your hard work!

Thanks
    OK, my cydia does not give me the updated cycorder, its still on 0.9-2 instead of 0.9-4.. any ideas how can it be updated? it also does not appear on my chages tab that cycorder have a new version..

Quote Originally Posted by SithStrife View Post
    OK, my cydia does not give me the updated cycorder, its still on 0.9-2 instead of 0.9-4.. any ideas how can it be updated? it also does not appear on my chages tab that cycorder have a new version..
    Uninstall it and then re-install it from the "featured" area.
    wwjd

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    ok I don't have Cydia I have Installer so can someone help me get this app I want it badly, I've waited long enough lol
    Umm, GET CYDIA! What are you waiting for? Installer is lame under 2.0 in my opinion.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast