Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pysl: SMS filtering app

im so happy they added the sms privacy feature. thats the one feature i always wanted. this program is fantastic, only issue im running into now is that when i do turn off the sms privacy. i still dont get the pop up alerts. its like on all the time even when i turn it off. hope they fix this soon.

The program is crap!!! It stopped my SMS pop-up bubbles from working.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DGonzalez23 For This Useful Post:

mannyfresh (2008-04-08)

Here is a link for iBlacklist: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102171 . There is a video on how to use iBlacklist on the second page of the thread. Cheers!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Using it and working on fw 1.1.4, teh yay. Now if we can only get a more detailed walkthrough of all the features, some are obvious and others are just .

well i thought it was working great. Like evryone else now I have no SMS tone. doesn anyone know how to fix this??? help

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Try turning off the SMS privacy in the settings. It should then only filter the ones you have on your blacklist. If you have SMS privacy on it silences them all.

I actually like the feature, when used in tandem with the taskbar notifier all you get is the sms taskbar notification when getting a new sms message. But its a personal choice of how one likes to be notified.
    Last edited by PhoneLine; 2008-04-12 at 04:57 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

well my the program installed half *** on my phone. it shows the app on the phone and when i click on something in it! it says that i need to re-install the program which i try and i get a main script error.

So when i try to uninstall the program its no where to be found in the unistall section in the installer...how do i delete this damn app

A friend of mine had this one his 1.1.2 iphone ,after uninstalling this program the phone froze up at the apple screen resulting in a complete restore. ..Trash this program for good!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

nvm i figured out how to use wiscp

If Pysl took away all your Sounds, try uninstalling Pysl (its not working properly yet anyways for most phones) and then go to settings>general>reset>reset all settings, this brought back the sounds for my phone.

Sarunas4
    Thanx man :^) U saved me from having to do a complete restore which would of been a pain in the butt.

How the hell do i uninstall this thing? I installed it just to see what its about. Its useless for me but i cant see it under installer. Do i have to ssh into the phone to get it off my springboard?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

iBlacklist>PYSL

I had no problem when using this but didn't really use it so I uninstalled it, that went fine, but now when i recieve a text message on the lock screen the text in the baloon is to the left and not centered, I can live with it but does anyone know of a fix? (:

Posted a small poll on this program. Please feel free to poll here at this link

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...ng-prefer.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12