Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dock 3.0 for iPhone 2.0

dock 3.1 works more or less ok, but it refuces to show hidden (with categories) apps

also, i too, noticed that deleted apps still show in "dock" config menu

I hope the hidden icon bug gets fixed soon, I liked having the right sun burst set up as my Game launcher, kept the springboard clean.

i had one for that, and the other sunburst for "switches" (wifi, bt, ssh, insomnia), now i miss all those :P

I found something else thats more annoying than anything. If you uninstall an app and go to dock prefs it still shows all the app you've uninstalled int the list. Is there anyway to reset dock prefs so all the files you've uninstalled will erase from the lists? I've tried uninstalling dock and reinstalling but that doesnt fix it

????

dunno

but dock was updated to 3.2 and now it shows hidden apps again.

Quote Originally Posted by k wizzle View Post
    I found something else thats more annoying than anything. If you uninstall an app and go to dock prefs it still shows all the app you've uninstalled int the list. Is there anyway to reset dock prefs so all the files you've uninstalled will erase from the lists? I've tried uninstalling dock and reinstalling but that doesnt fix it

????
    I'm having the same problems. Any suggestions?

can anyone post the app here.. i have all my applications hidden through poof (retarded.. i know) so cannot use installer/cydia/settings.. figured if i could install this on the iphone i could unhide others too.

Wouldnt it just be easier to install and open AppFlow?

Here is 0.6 from Erica's website
    http://ericasadun.com/ftp/Applications/AppFlow6.zip

I tried everything to no avail..
    Finally clean installed 2.1, thanks anyways guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12