Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SendSong

My copy of the program lets me attach the song to email but then the mailer crashes when it tried to send...anyone else have this issue?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok, i've installed this app. it looks good and everything comes up like the play, stop play, send in email, and send to ringtone, i have chmod all the files and the dir. but when i hit the send to ringtone button i hear the done.aff sound, but it doesn't move to my ringtones nor can i fine it anywhere. can someone help me get this working?

thanks
    Last edited by Greg Laferney; 2007-08-24 at 03:53 PM.

I am having the same problem as "AustinSTI"
    My copy of the program lets me attach the song to email but then the mailer crashes when it tried to send...anyone else have this issue?

send song - this is one of the better apps

so the first ten/fifteen songs were sent to my ringtones no problem, then a warning ce up saying I was low on space, however I'm working with an iPhone i just restored. 40-50 songs, no pics/vids. And plenty of space left. So the tones I sent over past this warming sent with the confirmation sound, but when I tap them in my ringtones list they don't play! Anyone else had this problem?

How can i REMOVE a ringtone whom i have instaled with sendsong ?
    Anybody an idea how can i find the pfad of the shortcut from this ringtones...?
    PS. not the standart ringtones, just the pfad of the ringtones if i have send from sendsong to the rintones...
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peetem View Post
    How can i REMOVE a ringtone whom i have instaled with sendsong ?
    Anybody an idea how can i find the pfad of the shortcut from this ringtones...?
    PS. not the standart ringtones, just the pfad of the ringtones if i have send from sendsong to the rintones...
    thanks
    Shouldnt it be in settings, then your list and you can delete them?

Thanks

with sendsong v.21e , custom ringingtone issue for 1.1.1 is solved

do u need to patch the mecha file on 1.1.1? coz it nvr seems to work until i patch it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yo where can i find my sent ringtones??? firmware 1.1.1

for those of you who don't know the latest version is 0.30

you can find it here at the developers site...

http://ericasadun.com/ftp/Applicatio...dSong-0.30.zip
    If I have helped you click thanks...

Upgraded to 3Gs from 2G

How does one with little or no iPhone skill go about removing the Sendsong app? I had someone unlock my phone for me and he put it on there. Don't use it and would like to take it off.

Thanks.

but it dont wok on 1.1.3 i think

Hi, I kow that you are expert on it but I am new on this please, can somebody explainme how to put that command and what is a permission 755 how o do that ? thank and sorry

’m using ver 1.1.2 and want to install sendsong but the only ver available is for 1.1.3…. and i dont wanna upgrade yet… can someone help me please… i need the old versions of sendsong…. is there an installer source where i can find old applications? …. thnx

Quote Originally Posted by lanbrn View Post
    ’m using ver 1.1.2 and want to install sendsong but the only ver available is for 1.1.3…. and i dont wanna upgrade yet… can someone help me please… i need the old versions of sendsong…. is there an installer source where i can find old applications? …. thnx
    You will need to download it from ericasadun.com and then manually install it. That is what I did since Im still on 1.1.1...

does it work on 1.1.3???
    Did I Help you?? Then Hit the Thanks button!
    16gb iPhone running 1.1.4
    Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    MMi ROCKS!!!!

Default command line
    Quote Originally Posted by renegaderon View Post
    Put SendSong.app in your Applications folder on phone then run this command from the command line.

chmod +x /Applications/SendSong.app/sendsong

Reboot phone
    I'm a new user of iPhone, don't understand how to put the downloaded app which is on my comp to Appl folder on my phone and the type command lines. I'm trying to install SendSong (which I hopefully think works like on my old SE mobile, i.e. to be able to use whatever mp3 song in my iPod app as a ringtone). Someone who can help me?

Thanks in advance
    Henrik
    Last edited by henkeg33; 2010-08-26 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henkeg33 View Post
    I'm a new user of iPhone, don't understand how to put the downloaded app which is on my comp to Appl folder on my phone and the type command lines. I'm trying to install SendSong (which I hopefully think works like on my old SE mobile, i.e. to be able to use whatever mp3 song in my iPod app as a ringtone). Someone who can help me?

Thanks in advance
    Henrik
    This is a really old thread. I don't think this app has been updated for newer firmwares. You know you can make ringtones from any song in your iTunes library right?

Check the Media section for a sticky.

Hi and thanx for your response, and yes, I know how to do that if you mean decoding a single song from m4a to m4r and then import to iTunes. Thing is that this is time consuming, thought I would find a app to solve this:-)

//Henrik

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast