Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [NEW APP] Vonagent - Manage your Vonage Acct

Default [NEW APP] Vonagent - Manage your Vonage Acct
    If anyone has Vonage and wants to manage their call forward/SimulRing and LISTEN their voicemail details - check out:

Install under Multimedia in Installer

Let me know what you think? Feedback/Suggestions/Requests

Last edited by skeels; 2008-02-27 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Update info
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

boostin4hp (2008-02-06), jakecigar (2008-02-05)

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Screenshots? More info?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    If anyone has Vonage and wants to manage their call forward/SimulRing and view their voicemail details - check out:

http://www.vonagent.com/zips/Vonagent-0.1.tar.gz

Let me know what you think? Feedback/Suggestions/Requests (working on audio convert of voicemails - pm me if you have an idea how to do this)

Also - poetic_folly - if you like this - I would like to put this on installer.
    Nice! Now if I could get Vonage to forward my voicemails in a format that an iPhone can hear!

where is the new version??

New Vonagent Version Available!
    (use Installer)

Updates Include:
    - Voicemail
    http://jpassoc.com/x -- with free itunes under the puppy!
    If I help you out, please press THANKS!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jakecigar For This Useful Post:

skeels (2008-02-04)

For anyone who's using a Mac, I've written an Applescript that does this. I have it set up so it runs as a Rule in Entourage, so when a Vonage voicemail comes in it converts it to .amr and then resends to my iPhone. A bit kludgy, but it works perfectly. I just wrote it for myself, but with a few small changes anyone could use it.

Ok - I updated with screenshots - and change the link to an installer source instead of manually having to download . Also, I'm working on having the voicemails converted to the correct wav format to play on the iphone (any advice appreciated ). You'll be able to listen directly from the iphone/vonage.com without having to send to a server/desktop/etc.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

psuskeels, Do you work for Vonage? or are you a user?

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    If anyone has Vonage and wants to manage their call forward/SimulRing and view their voicemail details - check out:

Add Source to Installer:
    http://www.vonagent.com/repo
    I tried your repo, it doesn't seem to work.

"Package download failed!"
    Last edited by jakecigar; 2008-02-04 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jakecigar For This Useful Post:

skeels (2008-02-04)

Quote Originally Posted by jakecigar View Post
    psuskeels, Do you work for Vonage? or are you a user?

I tried your repo, it doesn't seem to work.

"Package download failed!"
    Same here..."Package download failed!"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GVB For This Useful Post:

skeels (2008-02-04)

Sorry - if you refresh the sources - it should work now. I had a problem with the zip file/attributes/windows

Jake - I don't work for Vonage - just a user that hated the Simulring feature when you call your vonage number from the number it's simulringing too (goes to your iphone voicemail!).
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-02-04 at 08:01 AM. Reason: forgot to add response

psuskeels:

Here are some iPhone audio binaries that might help doing the Voicemail conversion on the phone. Hope they're useful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveiPhone For This Useful Post:

jakecigar (2008-02-05), skeels (2008-02-05)

Thanks DaveiPhone! - The app is now updated to allow listening to Vonage Voicemails - refresh the source from installer (http://vonagent.com/repo)

Enjoy!

Youse guys rock! Thanks so muchI heard my first Vonage msg on my iPhone!!!!

Dave did you port those utils yourself?

PSUS, I can now use Vonage voice mail again!

PS version 01 , said that version 02 was at
    vonage.com/repo... so I added that repo (doesn't exist)

OH well!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

Cool, glad to see this working. I didn't port those utilities myself, they're just binaries I've collected in my travels figuring they'd come in handy down the line... =)

PSUS, I noticed you're keeping voice mails in the app directory!

/Applications/Vonagent.app/Feb 3, 2008 3:32 PM141564xxxxout.wav

that's not a good thing! they should be in a Media or Library directory.

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

Glad you like it! - Ok - next version I'll move the wav files (couple days) - Does anyone know what's happening with 1.1.3 and not running under root? I just want to make sure i'll be able to write to Media - (also - I have to install into /var/root/lib - will that be ok as well?

- I fixed the url to vonagent.com (it's def. not vonage.com ) - Thanks for the QA .

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Seems to be working fine, thanks for the app. The one thing I did notice is that after I listen to a voicemail, my volume sounds muffled. anyone else experience that?

I'm on 1.1.3, and I couldn't get it to play without assigning 777 privs to the Vonagent.app folder.
    I think if you specify ~/Media/Documents/ as the path, it should work regardless of the firmware version. Plus, you'd have the benefit that Erica's SendFile utility would be able to play them or email them!

Ok - fixed in v0.3 - voicemails now saved to ~/Media/Documents folder. Enjoy!

awesome job, thanks! Just installed, and it works like a treat.

Any chance you'll add voicemail deletion? Then I wouldn't have to sign in with a webbrowser or dial voicemail ever again. =)

Ask and you shall receive - voicemail deletion added enjoy!

-Mario

26. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

DaveiPhone (2008-02-06)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast