Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [NEW APP] Vonagent - Manage your Vonage Acct

First off, thanks for taking the time to develop this app! I have a couple of questions for you that I hope you wouldn't mind answering:

- Does it login to Vonage directly or is it using an intermediary site?
    - Are the communications between the iPhone and Vonage encrypted or in clear text?
    - Where are the username/password stored on the phone and does this or any other information get passed anywhere except directly to Vonage?

Thanks!

Hi MKS:

* Currently - Vonagent talks directly with Vonage using SSL (https)
    * The user and pass is stored in a PList on the phone.
    * The only other communication other then Vonage is to vonagent.com to check for updates. This can be disabled under settings "Check For Updates".

Enjoy!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

have you looked into using https://secure.click2callu.com/tpcc/makecall to initiate calls on vonage from the iPhone??
    http://jpassoc.com/x -- with free itunes under the puppy!
    If I help you out, please press THANKS!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

Today I tried to use Vonagent and got the error message:

"Login Failed
    Err 172 - Could not locate account phone numbers"

Previously it worked great,
    and logging in from Safari still works fine, so it appears Vonage has changed their login procedure in some way that make vonagent not work anymore.

when I ran from the shell I saw:

HTML Code:
    2008-03-20 10:15:45.178 MobileVonagent[975:4f03] POST Response: 119
    2008-03-20 10:15:45.180 MobileVonagent[975:4f03] POST Response: The URL has moved <a href="https://secure.vonage.com/vonage-web/public/cpni/cpni.htm;jsessionid=aPB3UHp0bvD8">here</a>
    hmm!

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

There were updates to Vonage.com - Vonagent version 1.0 has been released today to fix that and other changes include:

- Do Not Disturb Support
    - 5 Simulring numbers Support
    - Auto-Check Support
    - Forwarding Ringtime Control
    - Increased Voicemail Volume
    - Speaker/EarAudio Toggle for Voicemail
    - Proxy support while on EDGE
    - Improved Error Handling
    - Improved Performance
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

jakecigar (2008-04-10)

Trilogy069 - I didn't understand your issue - but someone else mentioned it with a little more detail and I figured out the issue regarding the volume sounds sounding muffled. It's fixed in 1.02. Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i want to uninstall it and " main script execution failed! "

I have att callvantage...

Can you make this app work for that service ?

Anyoen else have any ideas how to get the wav files to play for callvantage ?

Version 1.03 Released
    - Improved Connection Performance
    - Connection Timeout Enhancement
    - AutoPlay VM Fix<
    - AutoCheck Enhancements
    - Increased Stability

im having issues with this app.. the 1st time i used it it worked fine and synced my voicemail but now it opens but it says logging in and crashes

What version are you on kwizzle?

the latest version 1.03
    im running 1.1.4

Ok - please update to at least 1.04 and let me know. Also there's 1.05 beta at the repository http://vonagent.com/repo.

Thanks

I am using the 1.04 release with an Iphone running 1.1.2 and when I start the app, it says 'retrieving voicemail info', 'retrieving call fowarding', 'retrieving do not disturb', then 'processing' and after it returns me to the home screen of the Iphone without giving me the chance to hear voicemail.

Even if I go back into the app, I see how many new and old voicemails I have but cannot listen to them. If I hit the arrow next to voicemails, the app crashes and kicks me back to the home screen.

Granted, this app worked fine before! I think version 1.01

How do I fix this issue?

Also, the 1.1 beta crashes the same way!
    Last edited by FaTone; 2008-04-10 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi psuskeels
    I just wanted to post that I'm loving vonagent.

It works over edge (most of the time) and over wifi it's 100%.

when I'm on edge I get error 102. I refresh, and then I can get the new voice mails.

I'm running v1.1beta3

PS
    https://secure.click2callu.com/tpcc/makecall ??

3g QuickPWN'ed with 2.1

just updated to 1.04, tried that and it says logging in and then crashes to the springboard. tried updating to the beta and im having the same problem.

Ok - we fixed Fatone's issue in Beta5 - it was a 1.1.2 firmware issue.

JakeCigar: Regarding the error 102, that's a socket issue - I'll try to have a more descriptive message - but it's network related. As far as click2callu - would you really use that? I prefer to have a VOiP client on the iPhone

Ok Jake - the 102 message has a little more detail on the exact socket issue. 1.1 should be released today with these other features as well:
    - Ad Free (with license purchase)
    - Seek bar for voicemail playback
    - Performance Enhancement (faster sync)
    - Springboard Badge Change (displays New Voice count for multiple lines)
    - AutoCheck checks multiple lines
    - Improved support for Virtual and TollFree lines
    - Voicemail screen has toggle for multiple lines
    - Last updated bar

Fantastic job on this app, Thank you!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast