Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Extended Preferences v0.4: Now bug free!

please submit to the public, I remember the first one and its way better then advanced preferences and I cant frind extended pref any more.

i have 1.1.3 also!

"would LOVE to test the beta"

I would like to test the beta!

(please)

"i would like to test this beta"

"i would like to test this beta"

if your still taking beta testers, i love to help. i'm on firmware 1.1.2.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

unlocked 1.1.3 firmware here and would like to test.

The first one was awsome I loved it, but lost it when i updated to 1.1.3

Progress Note + Why it is not up on Installer as a beta yet

I have decided that I do not want to chance people having trouble with installing this via Installer, as some problems derive from the program itself. Instead, I am working on two things (1) A patched version of Upgrade.app, the application that is used in the dev team 1.1.3 jailbreak, that will install the Extended Preferences Hack after jailbreaking the 1.1.1/1.1.2 iPhone for 1.1.3 and (2) A modified version of the same program that just installs the Extended Preferences Hack, no jailbreak (Of course, this is not for non-jailbroken phones, just for phones that are already on a jailbroken 1.1.3)

Thanks for the update!

Reako

Good news everyone! I just finished the first patched Upgrade.app (Didn't compile it yet, but finally finished all of the source code work). It is the same as the regular one, but at the beginning, after it asks if you would like to hactivate your iPhone, it will ask if you would like to patch your Preferences.app to include many more options and menus. I will PM this program to all of those who wanted to test the installer build, since it wouldn't make a difference because it will be the same program that goes up in Installer instead of installing directly from Installer.app

Quote Originally Posted by King Chronic View Post
    Good news everyone! I just finished the first patched Upgrade.app (Didn't compile it yet, but finally finished all of the source code work). It is the same as the regular one, but at the beginning, after it asks if you would like to hactivate your iPhone, it will ask if you would like to patch your Preferences.app to include many more options and menus. I will PM this program to all of those who wanted to test the installer build, since it wouldn't make a difference because it will be the same program that goes up in Installer instead of installing directly from Installer.app
    cool beans, i sent you a pm yesterdsay about beta testing for you... running 1.1.3-3 atm from dev team but will be updating to any new form offered officially, would love to give it a go..!

Would love to beta test for you. Running 1.1.3 dev jailbreak - ipod Touch.

I would like to test the beta

will it work with nates 1.1.3 ?

if it works with nate's 1.1.3, count me in as well!
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Unfortunately, if you would like to test the more stable program based installer, you must be on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2, as it is just something that is included on the jailbreak program. If anyone is on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 who is planning to jailbreak 1.1.3, PM me and I will set you up with the modified program. At the same time, I am attempting to make a stable package installable from Installer, but that is a bit more difficult.

Would really like to test on jailbroken 1.1.3. Thanks

Would really like to test on dev team jailbroken 1.1.3. Thanks

Sorry for double post.
    Last edited by jreid; 2008-02-05 at 02:50 AM. Reason: double post

if still taking testers: I would love to test the beta on Dev JB 1.1.3!

Thx chronic

Would it be possible to post a little guide on what changes actually do what?
    While some are more then obvious, some seems to be quite deceiving or really not self explanatory.

Thanks....

King, great job making this.
    Good luck sorting all the quirks.....I had fun with it the first time around.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast