Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 314

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Extended Preferences v0.4: Now bug free!

  1. #201
    lol yea, i uninstalled advanced so I can install this but still don't see it on installer. Could you just put a download so I can ssh it?

  2. #202
    yeah plz we want a stand alone extended prefs without the jailbreak plz

  3. #203
    Exclamation Where can we download this?!?!?
    I've looked everywhere and can't find where to download it.

  4. #204
    http://code.google.com/p/chronicprod...downloads/list

    1. Download and extract 114softjb2.zip from King Chronic's Google page above
    2. Then follow this: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=170

  5. #205
    thanks likwidfuzion
    i made a folder contains the necessary files
    http://tinyurl.com/2oq6uf
    copy it to \Applications\Preferences.app\
    and overwrite the files

  6. #206
    Copied all the files,

    Then i get some extra options in the General list (Tweaks en touch)
    But, not everything like it shows on the pictures on page 1

    ..Would like to get that all (on 1.1.3)

  7. #207
    Check your Interface and Brightness menus

  8. #208
    Brightness has an extra option too now yes,

    But interface doesn't show up etc.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormingsoul View Post
    Brightness has an extra option too now yes,

    But interface doesn't show up etc.
    When you open Settings, these are the locations of the new features:

    • Brightness > Auto-Dim
    • General > Touch
    • General > Tweaks
    • General > Network > Status Bar (Advanced)
    • Interface
    • Speakers

  10. #210
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Michigan USA
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by likwidfuzion View Post
    When you open Settings, these are the locations of the new features:

    • Brightness > Auto-Dim
    • General > Touch
    • General > Tweaks
    • General > Network > Status Bar (Advanced)
    • Interface
    • Speakers
    Short 1 file. Looks like interface.png looks to be missing when you compare to thread he references.

  11. #211

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by batter View Post
    Short 1 file. Looks like interface.png looks to be missing when you compare to thread he references.
    As i said, the interface doesnt show up, summerboard doesn't show up.speakers doesn't show up.
    Copied the files from the patchedjailbreak1.1.3 in my pref folder,

    I only get the modified brightness and in general, network, tweaks en touch menu's,

    No extra menu's in The Settings menu, like the interface
    All icon's that are needed are added (interface.png, smbprefs.png etc)

    Anyone got an idea why?

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by cWanja View Post
    Does this work on 1.1.4??
    works on 1.1.4
    at least the battery level coz its the only thing i use

  14. #214
    Try re-copying Settings-iPhone.plist into your Preferences.app directory.

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by likwidfuzion View Post
    http://code.google.com/p/chronicprod...downloads/list

    1. Download and extract 114softjb2.zip from King Chronic's Google page above
    2. Then follow this: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=170
    worked fine with me. im now on 1.1.4 updated from old 3.9 bootloader

  16. #216

  17. #217
    Is this app still in testing phase?

  18. #218
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Michigan USA
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default where are applications stored now
    I used to just SSH into my iPhone with winSCP and open applications and replace preferences.app folder with one I had downloaded with extended preferences. Worked on 1.1.2 and 1.1.3, but when I went into my 1.1.4 phone there is nothing in the applications folder anymore. Where are they being stored now and more importantly where is the preferences.app foler I have looked around and can not find.

    Thanks for the help.

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by batter View Post
    I used to just SSH into my iPhone with winSCP and open applications and replace preferences.app folder with one I had downloaded with extended preferences. Worked on 1.1.2 and 1.1.3, but when I went into my 1.1.4 phone there is nothing in the applications folder anymore. Where are they being stored now and more importantly where is the preferences.app foler I have looked around and can not find.

    Thanks for the help.
    Try /Applications

  20. #220
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Michigan USA
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by likwidfuzion View Post
    Try /Applications
    When I enter /Applications I get taken to /private/var/Applications which is empty? What is going on? I've done this at least five times on 1.1.2 and 1.1.3. I don't understand. I have downloaded at least 20 app's and I am not having any issues except I had to change a setting from 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 to install summerboard, customize and make it mine, but changed back to 1.1.4 after installations completed.
    Last edited by batter; 2008-03-02 at 08:20 PM.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •