Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Extended Preferences v0.4: Now bug free!

Why is it taking forever for installer to get updated these days? I need this app for my battery!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation I need help badly!
    HELP! I tried this, but it didn't work me. So I deleted the preferences app and added my original backup copy back, but now when I choose on settings on my iPhone a blank screen appears but nothings shows up. Then after 30 seconds it goes back to the home screen. Please help me!

try to set the permissions to 0755

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TatesMan For This Useful Post:

Sparblaze (2008-02-22)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Ok having read through the last 3 pages and the very first page I'm still a bit confused.

1) Is the Skylar version of Advanced Preferences 0.6.a similar to the extended preferences and does this app work on 1.1.3 firmware. (Or is this the rouge software discussed on the first page?) I haven't seen any thread deliberately comparing the two.

2) Is there a projected date for when Extended Preferences will be available via installer? The source is still the MMI community source correct?

Thanks.....hate to still seem like a total NEWB

Advanced preferences and Extended preferences are similar but I believe Extended includes the ones in Advanced and adds more to it.
    I am currently using Advanced and I am on 1.1.3. Everything works fine. Extended should also work fine on 1.1.3. as there are some beta testers out there.

They are currently working out the bugs and making sure it is stable before releasing it on installer as the first release of this app was unstable and caused all kinds of headaches for people who installed it. So be patient and just use advanced preferences for now, although it doesn't really do much besides letting you see your battery as a percentage.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TatesMan View Post
    try to set the permissions to 0755
    Thank you so much!!! Is there a moderator on this forum? I want to give him 10 thanks for saving my Settings!
    Last edited by Sparblaze; 2008-02-22 at 12:47 AM.

Edit, nvm, too late
    Last edited by ksong12; 2008-02-22 at 06:11 PM.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

sso its not availiable yet?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Thanks for the info ABT4..........

any news for the 1.1.3 version ??

Now that the server is back up, the 1.1.3 version should be up on Installer very soon. I apologize for the delay.

Great News!!! Thanks a lot !!!
    will it be on that source???
    m8an.de/ownrisk.xml

Quote Originally Posted by King Chronic View Post
    Now that the server is back up, the 1.1.3 version should be up on Installer very soon. I apologize for the delay.
    how about the 1.1.4 version

Quote Originally Posted by peteo View Post
    how about the 1.1.4 version
    Will test as soon as I can, I am working on fixing my 1.1.4 soft upgrade

when can we expect the 1.1.3 compatible version ??
    and i guess ur 1.1.4 soft-upgrade is a typo

no, I dont think it was a typo. 1.1.4 is out...
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

i meant the 1.1.4 soft-upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by TatesMan View Post
    when can we expect the 1.1.3 compatible version ??
    and i guess ur 1.1.4 soft-upgrade is a typo
    1. Already compatible with 1.1.3, seems to be OK on 1.1.4 also after some preliminary testing.

2. I actually am working on one, and Zibri's chalkboard is not making it easy (The initial version of the soft jailbreak I had a typo in the key, plus a few other glitches. I fixed them in version 2, but I have a feeling that I still don't have the key right. If anyone knows where I can find the key in plain text that would be great)

EDIT: Oh, I see what you were thinking. The patched version of the 1.1.3 jailbreak, right? Already got that stabilized, it was the patcher (w/ no jailbreak) application that I was having problems with, and then ultimately gave up on.

where can i download the EXTENDED for my 1.1.3? because title says BUG FREE NOW, so where can i get it?

yes were is it? I have been waiting for this. I had it on 1.1.2 and I miss it. I'm using advanced preffs now. But I like this much better.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast