Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: winter board

Aviable on Cydia now.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    now that all these updates have been occuring, i love this program a lot more.. now i just cant wait until you can change the actual GUI of the phone not just springboard

im rocking this theme.. id love for the rest of gui to match it and more icons.. or a template to create out own

Cool WinterBoard is awesome - thanks Saurik!
    Quote Originally Posted by wrwarwick View Post
    The newest version of winterboard supports this. There is a sample theme, I think it is called saurik, that demonstrates this. I believe it uses HTML and CSS to acomplish the fading, but I may be wrong.
    Yup and the easiest way to add this functionality to any theme is to ssh in and copy the Saurik theme to your computer, then upload the Wallpaper.html and Private folder to whatever theme you want. Inside the Private folder are the two images, simply upload the images you want to use and name them Plant.png and Rock.png and you're off....

Even the default theme rocks with the right wallpapers.. sweet...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (2008-08-07)

Is this (A8stract) available for 1.1.4. (I mean with this set of icons)?

the "Deep" theme just showed up on cydia and it looks great!! Anyone have any info on it?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Yup and the easiest way to add this functionality to any theme is to ssh in and copy the Saurik theme to your computer, then upload the Wallpaper.html and Private folder to whatever theme you want. Inside the Private folder are the two images, simply upload the images you want to use and name them Plant.png and Rock.png and you're off....

Even the default theme rocks with the right wallpapers.. sweet...
    Great advice... to clarify: What program do you use to go to jpg to png? Secondly when you say "upload the Wallpaper.html and Private folder to whatever theme you want" what does this entail.. where are you uploading to? Forgive my rudimentary questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Great advice... to clarify: What program do you use to go to jpg to png? Secondly when you say "upload the Wallpaper.html and Private folder to whatever theme you want" what does this entail.. where are you uploading to? Forgive my rudimentary questions...
    I believe all you'd have to do is place the Wallpaper.html into your specific theme folder and then place the "Private" folder into that same theme folder. The "Private" folder should contain your new "Rock.png" and "Plant.png" images.

Quote Originally Posted by shedox View Post
    guys each time i do reboot after im installing winter board, my ipod stuck on apple logo, why ?? i just cant fix this...
    Same here. Been stuck on that ****ing pineapple logo for ages, tried holding sleep & home until it reboots, but it is still stuck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhrequenC View Post
    now that all these updates have been occuring, i love this program a lot more.. now i just cant wait until you can change the actual GUI of the phone not just springboard

im rocking this theme.. id love for the rest of gui to match it and more icons.. or a template to create out own
    you can change UI images

here I am making a new keyboard (work in progress)

you can change programs like the mobile timer

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

is there any templetes?
    iTouch 2.0 (free update/pwn'd)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)
    MacBook Pro 15inch (using tethered)

2 broken wrists so give me a break. no more 2007 Yamaha r6

Just download the Default theme from Cydia to return to standard theme.

im having a few issues using winterboard:

1. the dock wont do anything but a simple glossy rectangle. its named correctly, and its in the home folder of the theme, just like wallpaper, but its not loading.

2. where do i place the dialer images and calculator images to change that stuff?

Place them in a folder called UIImages in your theme's folder.

var/stash/themes.xxxx/yourtheme/UIImages

Does anyone have a compiled list for the icon names for the appstore icons anywhere?

Great App i must say..everything seems to be working wonderfully for me...Hope all goes well for others

- Iphone 3GS
    - 4.0 Beta 3 Installed

Thanks

i miss the updates
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)

@cates044
    Regarding bookmarks on the springboard - or webclips. They are located in var/mobile/library/webclips - you can find every webclip there. Inside the strange folder name is an icon.png - this can be overwritten. It is not using Winterboard - but it works. There might be a better way - but I'm not aware of it :-)

Thanks

is there a way to have 5 icon docks? r a way to have 9 like in 1.02 ( good old days)
    iPhone 3G white (pwn'd)

i downloaded winterboard, but none of the themes are applying. i uninstalled customize also.

what am i doing wrong? can someone help me please?

edit: nvm, just needed to reboot, sorry for being a newb
    Last edited by dtm1877; 2008-08-11 at 03:03 AM.

where does the Dock.png go?
    it doesnt seem to load for me anywhere i put it.

also the same question for the custom dialer images and calculator images?
    Last edited by benderbends; 2008-08-11 at 03:59 AM.

@benderbends
    Try renaming the "Dock.png" to "SBDockBG.png" - and then move it to "Bundles/com.apple.springboard". That should fix it :-)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast