Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: winter board

anybody have the stock 2.0 icons?
    Last edited by aznboii; 2008-08-03 at 01:35 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

once i apply a theme, can i use customize to switch out icons? or must i manually change the theme to achieve my desired outcome?

havent try yet but maybe you can

Dock and all that is working fine for me. Weather icon won't change though, just like in Summerboard before someone released a fix.

Also, I had the Cookie Solitaire game or whatever installed, and winterboard changed the icon for it, and then it acted VERY strange whenever I tried to move it around or anything. Anyone else having anything similar?

A8stract Theme for 2.0

I know most of you know how to ftp and drop your themes in but If you have a PC and like to mix and match and have full backups and design your own themes with what you like, then here you go I Updated ithemeit for 2.0 and winterboard with upto 11 pages of icons 180 Apps goes right to the phone 1 click DONE|.
    iThemeit v 1.2 firmware 2.0
    winterboard and summerboard support.

Enjoy guys http://www.modmyi.com/forums/os-apps...ml#post1710471

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bklynjava For This Useful Post:

PlatoTheForms (2008-08-04)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Has anyone been able to fix the issue where the themes are not listed in the app? I have been looking around the filesystem with terminal and it looks like the themes are in a lot more places than just /Library/Themes. I would like to fix this while I am here at work but it keeps looking more and more like I will have to restore later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Nettwerk View Post

A8stract Theme for 2.0
    Please let me know wehre I can download this, loos awsome.

Regards, Tommy

A8stract Theme for 2.0
    I like that.. where can i find that theme? I looked in downloads section

A8stract theme not finished yet for FW2.0... I'll give out in few days, when SMB/Winterboard will finished..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    A8stract theme not finished yet for FW2.0... I'll give out in few days, when SMB/Winterboard will finished..
    Do you know if it will posted on Cydia or as a download from here?

I think it will posted on Installer or Cydia...
    Last edited by Nettwerk; 2008-08-03 at 07:45 PM.

So I woke up to find, yet another, update for this application. I can now finally say that I am experiencing no problems whatsoever! Themes are showing up correctly, dock transparency problem has now been fixed, everything works great! Thanks so much Jay for your time and effort in getting this thing out and fixed. Can't wait for future updates!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I finally got winterboard to work, after a restore. Oh well, I needed the themes!!!

Thanks

Anyone know how to get rid of the Black Glow around the appstore icons that is left after applying the themes?

emerican for me appstore icon changed. How big size is appstore icon? I have 60x60 px.

Thanks

emerican for me appstore icon changed. How big size is appstore icon? I have 60x60 px.
    Well I downloaded Buuf2, doesnt have an appstore icon yet, but It change my facebook app and pool app icons to the buuf ones, but there is a strange black glow around them.

yes, it is ok black glow around because you have installed ipa format application. If you install .app format Application then be ok.

Love winterboard.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast