Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MxTube: Now for 2.0!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have the T-Zones hack installed but I was using my own WiFi connection to download videos. It works.

Thanks

I like how the first post written. Like a medicine commerical, telling us how their medicine will cure whatever is wrong with then, but at the end they tell you that there could be serious side affects.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tyfly867 For This Useful Post:

Numberzz (2008-08-01)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    This is an amazing app and there should be a update that enables the search on YouTube not just Youtube.mobile. I love this app it just replaces the native Youtube player now that it streams too.

How does this brick phones? I have been using on my Jailbroken 3G iPhone and it has been working GREAT!!!

Can someone please elaborate on how this bricks iPhones?

Quote Originally Posted by UXSam View Post
    I have the T-Zones hack installed but I was using my own WiFi connection to download videos. It works.
    Do you mean it works under T-zones, or it works in genera?

Such an amazing app. But i dont know whats wrong with my Cydia, i can't find the app? I have bigboss source installed, anyone got any idea?

Awesome...my Opinion is telling me right now that all we really need now is for SMBPrefs to completely turn into Customize, we need iSlsk, and Statusbar Icons.

...and damn us all if no one ever comes up with an FTP GUI or more specifically, a MobileMe iDisk browser thingy that allows uploads and downloads. THAT, would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by UXSam View Post
    Works great! Does anyone know of anyway to watch Veoh on the iPhone from either editing the YouTube application or a standalone app either on 2.0 or 1.1.4? Reason why I want Veoh is to watch anime.
    That wouldn't really be possible now. See Veoh made it so you can't watch full videos on there site anymore. You need Veohtv to watch them completely now, and unless Iphone can figure some way around that then we'll never have it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default it froze my iphone while installing it
    I have a jb 3g iPhone, while it was installing it(already downloaded), it froze up. I let it sit for about 5-10 minutes. Nope frozen solid. So I reset it, then it froze at the boot screen. This happened at 7am I didn't get home from work until 5pm. I DIDN'T HAVE A PHONE!!!! Does anyone else have this problem while installing(mxtube or any other app)???

installed works great thanks

installed, works great with wifi.

When it comes to tzones however, I can search but not stream or download. Anyone else get these results?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I can, now finally move to 2.0!!! Wohoo
    The only app stopping me from upgrading...

i wish this version was also available for 1.14.

great app, finally streaming hi quality youtube on 3g
    iPhone 3G

this is awesome one of my favorite apps as well great for 3g iPhone. It can stream the wifi quality without a problem

i cant get this to show up in cydia!!!!!
    help please!
    i have installed the bigboss source but nothing!!!

downloaded mxtube 2.0 for iphone 1st gen running 2.0 firmware. everything installed fine, works great. except i cant search or download any youtube videos. when i hit search it gives me to options. 1) youtube mobile or 2) youtube.com. youtube mobile is shite and doesnt have any of the videos i want and when i click youtube.com it says 'FEATURE UNAVAILABLE'. Is anybody else experiencing this problem or have I missed something?

cheers

works great here as well
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dayno View Post
    downloaded mxtube 2.0 for iphone 1st gen running 2.0 firmware. everything installed fine, works great. except i cant search or download any youtube videos. when i hit search it gives me to options. 1) youtube mobile or 2) youtube.com. youtube mobile is shite and doesnt have any of the videos i want and when i click youtube.com it says 'FEATURE UNAVAILABLE'. Is anybody else experiencing this problem or have I missed something?

cheers
    I have the same problem...but I think it is just a beta release therefore the feature is not available yet.

Can anyone else sear on youtube.com rather than youtube.mobile?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ohh Crap.. Have to Download all my Videos again!!! I tried uploading all my videos I had previously Downloaded when I was in 1.1.4 and MxTube. MxTube does not recognize the videos. Ohh well now to start downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectile View Post
    Ohh Crap.. Have to Download all my Videos again!!! I tried uploading all my videos I had previously Downloaded when I was in 1.1.4 and MxTube. MxTube does not recognize the videos. Ohh well now to start downloading.
    Yeah. I'm facing this problem also.

Anyone has a better solution? instead of start downloadling all the videos again from Utube :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast