Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 2.1.1 in Cydia

Default Customize 2.1.1 in Cydia
    I just found Customize 2.1.1 in Cydia. WORKING ON IPHONE 1ST GEN. Currently testing iPhone 3G. will keep you posted.

EDIT: I have completed testing on iPhone 3G. IT WORKS YAYYYY!!!!
    Last edited by CAPcadetJC; 2008-07-30 at 06:53 AM.
    "Carpe iPhone"-"Seize the iPhone"-Steve's Roman Ancestors

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cool, does this have Summerboard?

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

no, sadly

but dock and application images etc work , just no themes/wallpapers

Is there a guide on how to upload these themes to your iPod touch??? im a noob and have no idea. i got custiomize but no themes in there

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It does nothing but crash my 2G iPhone, sadly.

I guess I'll have to wait for a more stable release.

Quote Originally Posted by SA22C View Post
    It does nothing but crash my 2G iPhone, sadly.

I guess I'll have to wait for a more stable release.
    Me too, original iPhone on 2.0 and it just crashes the phone...

-EDIT-

re-install and it works now...
    Last edited by tiorio; 2008-07-31 at 07:10 PM.

wy do i need summerboard to install a wallpaper? do i need to use themes on summerboard then other things using customize? what about if i want to use a custom wallpaper or a wallpaper i found on customize can someon help?

Quote Originally Posted by busog View Post
    wy do i need summerboard to install a wallpaper? do i need to use themes on summerboard then other things using customize? what about if i want to use a custom wallpaper or a wallpaper i found on customize can someon help?
    Customize edits summerboard when you apply a theme in customize. So without summerboard, customize has no where to apply the wallpaper from the themes.

so i should activate summerboard and choose a team then edit it with customize is that correct? then what is the purpose of themes being downloaded at customize i mean cant we just use customize alone and not summerboard sorry i dont quite understand how that works

any1 who can help me where can i add my custom lockscreen wallpaper?i mean where do i SSH it so that it would appear in customize 2.1 lockscreen wallpaper menu any1 can help
    Last edited by busog; 2008-08-03 at 06:33 PM.

Has anyone had any luck with Customize after upgrading their firmware to 2.0.1?

Everything works in 2.0.1 except the dock image for me

I still get the "encountered an error copying files" whenever I try to apply a system image (e.g a doc image or a wallpaper image).

Anyone know how to fix that? Thanks!

I get no errors but nothing changes when I try to apply a whole theme or even just a part. How do you fix this? It worked fine before I upgraded.

Thanks

nothing works for mr since I updated to 2.0.1. The themes don't even download. I checked via ssh n the theme folders are empty

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Spark View Post
    nothing works for mr since I updated to 2.0.1. The themes don't even download. I checked via ssh n the theme folders are empty
    same exact problem....

is it me? or is this app totally useless?
    Why cant it be made to work with Winterboard since there is no Summerboard for 2.0???

Thanks

It is made to work with winterboard. the wallpaper works only if you have the theme 'saurik' set in winterboard.
    edit: never mind, doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Last edited by 461am; 2008-08-20 at 11:33 PM.

What's Jailbreak? iphoneprogrammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    im running firmware 2.1 on my 8gig and everytime i open customize it says initailizing customize please wait then it crashes. It also says sometimes that it cannot locate the files to rn offline. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
    im running firmware 2.1 on my 8gig and everytime i open customize it says initailizing customize please wait then it crashes. It also says sometimes that it cannot locate the files to rn offline. Please help
    Unfortunately, most of the options in customize are not compatible with the 2.x firmware..... (it was a very nice app) The only options that i use customize for is when i am changing the system strings... other than that, I dont believe much of anything else works for 2.x.... (more specifically 2.1)
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast