Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLog - iLove it!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it works. In the app, there is a tab for Recent calls. Tap it, and you have a log of the recent calls. You can switch between Missed, Dialed and Received. It works well. Won't show you a screen shot, as it, obviously, contains the info of people I have called or who called me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

wao1201 (2008-05-22)

Whem I click settings > notifications the app crashes

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Yes it works. In the app, there is a tab for Recent calls. Tap it, and you have a log of the recent calls. You can switch between Missed, Dialed and Received. It works well. Won't show you a screen shot, as it, obviously, contains the info of people I have called or who called me.
    If you are replying wa1201, I hope you can read the question more carefully.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by es8177 View Post
    If you are replying wa1201, I hope you can read the question more carefully.
    Yes, I was replying to wa1201. And I can read perfectly fine. And further, I responded exactly to the question that wa1201 asked. He asked how it integrates into the recent calls of the phone app. I explained fully how this feature is demonstrated. wa1201 also requested screen shots, which I mentioned that I would not show, because a screen shot would also show private personal information.

So, I'm not sure why you think I need to "read the question more carefully." Perhaps you need to read my answer more accurately.

New iLog version 1.1.1 released. Changes:
    1. Sounds for notification + changed algorithm of notification for save battery life.
    2. CallData support in Recents
    3. Full Log by Contact
    4. Some small fixes

Does this fix the bug when going to settings > notifications, then app crashes?

tsatryan

My fault, sorry. I finally got it working. Because I didn't know how does it look like so I though you are talking about iLog. Moreover, you can edit the screenshot and share it with us.

@BrumBrum74,
    I had this problem before, but not anymore with this version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.gif  
    Last edited by es8177; 2008-05-26 at 07:53 PM.

okay the integration to recents is not working for me? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by BrumBrum74 View Post
    Does this fix the bug when going to settings > notifications, then app crashes?
    I also had this problem with the app crashing when I entered notifications... but I just downloaded the latest version 1.1.1 I think, and its working now. Theres also a 1.1.2 out.. havent tried it yet

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Nice app but not as refined and free as Wetool...plus is I'm getting very tired of the nag screen...

Thanks

There is a very easy way to get rid of the nag screen....

Then pay for it.................

John

Will it work on 1.1.4?

I tested the application for a while and it's ok, I would have paid for it if I knew it worked with future firmware.... at the time, it would not work under 1.1.4 maybe that is not a problem anymore, however, if you pay for the application then I wouldn't want to be using alternatives applications while the paid for application is made compatible with the latest firmware.

At the moment I use SMSD and iCalls and I canot complain - I prefer WeTools over iLog anyway

Rick

Thanks

It works fine with 1.1.4

will this work with 2.0.1 with cydia installer ?

yea i need this or something like this on a iPhone 3G 2.0.1 fw model.... so is there a version or something out there that does the same as iLog?

any news about the development of iLog?
    I like this app.! and help me a lot!

iLog 2.0.0 for firmware 2.0 is available on Cydia

I've installed, but when I launch the application, she returned on the springboard without having done nothing

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast