Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLog - iLove it!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TatesMan View Post
    i made this and it worked great on 1.1.3
    chmod -R 775 /Applications/iLog.app

Exit out and SSH into the phone.

Execture the following commands:
    mkdir /var/root/Library/CallHistory
    ln -s /private/var/mobile/Library/CallHistory/call_history.db /var/root/Library/CallHistory/call_history.db

Navigate to the iLog dir and execute the following commands.

chmod a+rx iLog
    chown root iLog
    chmod +s iLog

This lets iLog run as root and fixes the problems of it not being able to alter the call log.
    thanx for this info, but can you please specify the "Navigate to the iLog.."-things as well for a noob like me?
    Turimblar

open the ilog.app folder in WinSCP then open WinSCP's terminal and type these commands

I thought this application was working ok with calls, however, it does not delete calls - the applications crashes every time the delete button is pressed.

Any ideas how to make it work?

Rick
    Last edited by rrsodl; 2008-02-20 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Correcting speling mistake :-(

well it deletes the call without crashing here

*Delete This*
    Last edited by TatesMan; 2008-02-20 at 07:43 PM. Reason: the last post sent 2 times

Quote Originally Posted by qumahlin View Post
    My question is why do people still use 1.0.2? Why not use 1.1.1? What is so special about 1.0.2 that some people refuse to upgrade?
    I have no idea how to upgrade to 1.1.1. If it's not that hard, I'd upgrade from my 1.0.2. Seems like a pain in the butt though.

Tatesman thanx for help, Call Logs and handling works perfectly but SMS can not be deleted from the iLog... what shall we do to solve this?!

I want this app sooooo bad and it is not working on my iphone, Im running 1.1.3 jailbroken. I installed but Icon and app is not showing up...HELP anyone....Any specs you need besides adding on the source tab???

Quote Originally Posted by Xphoid View Post
    Tatesman thanx for help, Call Logs and handling works perfectly but SMS can not be deleted from the iLog... what shall we do to solve this?!
    I dont know how to solve the SMS issue

Quote Originally Posted by TatesMan View Post
    well it deletes the call without crashing here
    I fixed it - it was just a little change that needed

It is working find for calls at the moment.

@juicyjackie213 - read the post by Tatesman on the previous page - that will get you going, at least with the calls log.

For the SMS, I'm using SMSD at the moment and that works fine after a few changes

Good luck

I noticed that the "durations" menu is still "under construction"...but I was wondering if when it is added, there could be a way for you to enter your "free calling" hours so it would log minutes used in the month that are billed, as well as the minutes used during the free periods. Right now its a pain to try and track which of my 200 minutes/month are used during the day, and what minutes are used between 6pm-8am or on weekends.

Ok guys,
    I am very lost, I am a chick trying to hack my iphone... What is the SSH?? And what are the commands for, and where do I put them??? I sooo lost.... Ok well hope to hear soon...

Pretty sweet. Installed it now.

Quote Originally Posted by juicyjackie213 View Post
    Ok guys,
    I am very lost, I am a chick trying to hack my iphone... What is the SSH?? And what are the commands for, and where do I put them??? I sooo lost.... Ok well hope to hear soon...
    Only coz you are a chick I will reply

1) you must install a program called Open SSH through your installer in your iphone.

2) You must search the internet for a program call putty ( if you a pc ) a Mac has one built in.

3) After you install those two programs you need to find out what ip address your iphone is using. I always check my router for this info but I think you can see in the iphone too. The ip has a format like 192.168.0.52

4) when you have that IP address, (assuming your iphone is connected to your computer) you start that Putty program and at the top of the screen you type the IP address of the iphone. You reply NO to the screen that comes up and then you log in as "root" and the password is "alpine"

5) You follow the guide to the commands given previously to make the iLog program work.

Good luck

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I noticed that the "durations" menu is still "under construction"...but I was wondering if when it is added, there could be a way for you to enter your "free calling" hours so it would log minutes used in the month that are billed, as well as the minutes used during the free periods. Right now its a pain to try and track which of my 200 minutes/month are used during the day, and what minutes are used between 6pm-8am or on weekends.
    There was an amazing app for my Treo that did this, I hope it gets implemented in this app

does it work with 1.1.4??

will there be a update?
    Last edited by deadtorights; 2008-03-02 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well, now with ziPhone, I don't see any reason someone not running 1.1.3.
    So, an update would be most welcome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deadtorights View Post
    does it work with 1.1.4??

will there be a update?
    didnt work for me on 114. it installs fine but the icon doesnt show.

Default Problems with Installer...
    OK, I can see the iLeks Repository under "Sources" in Installer, but when I go the the Categories it does not show any of their software. Help?

please update your application

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast