Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [NEW RELEASE] EvolutionRGB is a game of fire, plants and water

add the source ride4.org/shai.xml then go to all packages and install the all sources package, if it still doesnt show up you can email me and ill send the file to you so you can ssh into your phone and add it

Default Can Somebody Give Me The File
    I can't find it on installer anymore. added the source but nothing. I have almost every source and still cant find it. I really liked that app.

Banned
    Thanks

Same here, Its gone from installer and I forgot where to put the evolutionrgb dir to get it working manually?

Here is v1.0

Unzip both files.
    Put the EvolutionRGB app in /Applications.
    Put the EvolutionRGB folder in /private/var/mobile/Media

To fix the 'Save state = crash' issue, run this in terminal:

chmod 4755 /Applications/EvolutionRGB.app/EvolutionRGB
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jrentzke For This Useful Post:

ale_b (2008-08-12)

Banned
    Thanks
    source doesn't work? Uncatagorized, not in there.

I added all the files through WinSCP, but when i click on the icon on my Ipod it doesnt work?
    Last edited by elcamm; 2008-07-10 at 11:42 PM.

Is it possible to run this app on iPhone 2.0+ Firmware?

Thanks

from what I've heard they had some legal issues with the creators of aquaforest. So I dunno. Could just as well all be fluff.

I ended up buying Aqua Forest after staying up 4 hours later into the night trying to hack RGB onto my phone. I've gotta say I'm sorely dissapointed!

I heard good reviews but the game is sluggish when you have more than 1 element on the screen... plus it's nowhere near as fun as RGB is. So anyone out there thinking of buying it, try to find a friend that had already been a victim of overpriced software...

Anyhow, legal issues aside, I've already got the EvolutionRGB.app files, I just need to know the possibility of running 1.1.4 native software under the 2.0+ environment.

Thanks for the reply 461am.
    Last edited by tragx; 2008-08-16 at 07:15 PM.

Awesome game I got it working at first I uploaded the files and it didnt work it just showed a black screen but you need to chmod 4755 /Applications/EvolutionRGB.app/EvolutionRGB

You can use WinSCP to chmod just right click the file and go to properties.. Enjoy!!

I'm sorry if I sound stupid, but I SSHed the app given by Jrentzke and it appears on the iphone screen but when I click it the game does not start properly...

As I have no clue what "chmod" means and how to do it (through cyberduck?), could somebody help me? really love this game...

thx

I explained it even if you dont know what chmod is.. chmod is changing the permissions on the file so its writable/readable etc... Anyways right click the file go to properties and theres a number in a box like 0644.. Change that to the correct number

ok so i knew but i didnt know it was called chmod... i changed the permissions of each folder to 755 and it still does not start...

maybe because its an iphone 3G? thanks anyway

Thanks

it can't be that simple.

well it was that simple for super monkey ball... SSH it to the phone and change the permissions...

I'm starting to think there s a curse upon that game, i will never have it again...

Thanks

super monkey ball was made for 2.0, this wasn't.

Thank you for trying to help, unknownkind.

However, this did not work. I've tried it with both the .93 Version of Evolution, as well as the 1.0 version.

I think the app just needs to be modified to run on the 2.0 Firmware.

If anyone knows where I could find some resources on this, or if anyone knows how to do this... it would be appreciated.

so is evolution rgb gone forever or what? i really enjoyed this game on my first gen iphone. i kinda forgot about it over the years but just recently remembered the game and want it for my iphone 4. anyone know if thats possiable or what?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12