Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [APP] Converter.app - Units Converter for iPhone

Guys,
    1. Please PM or email me with the details of any installation,update or runtime problem.
    2. The initial v0.18 had a problem running on 1.0.2 (since I'm on 1.1.2 there's no way to handle such issues without your feedback), but now (starting from v0.18b) it seems to work OK (let me know if I'm wrong...)
    3. Indeed there was a silly bug in fuel consumption conversions, I've just fixed it - soon it will be available in the installer.

For me every version is working without a glitch...

uninstalled and installed and works fine now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by vladimirk View Post
    Guys,
    1. Please PM or email me with the details of any installation,update or runtime problem.
    2. The initial v0.18 had a problem running on 1.0.2 (since I'm on 1.1.2 there's no way to handle such issues without your feedback), but now (starting from v0.18b) it seems to work OK (let me know if I'm wrong...)
    3. Indeed there was a silly bug in fuel consumption conversions, I've just fixed it - soon it will be available in the installer.
    Hi,

all I did was to copy the 0.18b version you posted here and copy it over to the iPhone (setting permission correctly).

After I installed the app via the installer the problem vanished and now the app works flawlessly.

Keep up the good work .

JM

I just saw this for the first time..

Looks really nice.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

It works fine for me too. I like it a lot, also
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

Green Apple
    Thanks

Big Thanks to the maker of this app. This is one of the most useful apps i have installed on my phone.

what this needs is a good easy access tip calculator. Would make it perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by eminem213486 View Post
    what this needs is a good easy access tip calculator. Would make it perfect.
    Thanks for that!
    I'll consider it for the future versions

vladimirk, could you let Converter write the country list for the currency to a plist and make it editable? That way we can move our favorite currency to the top of the list for easy access.
    Also, if you could make it remember the two currencies chosen, so that when I update the currency I don't have to reselect the countries.

Otherwise, fantastic app!

Quote Originally Posted by jrentzke View Post
    vladimirk, could you let Converter write the country list for the currency to a plist and make it editable? That way we can move our favorite currency to the top of the list for easy access.
    Also, if you could make it remember the two currencies chosen, so that when I update the currency I don't have to reselect the countries.

Otherwise, fantastic app!
    Thanks jrentzke,
    1. Next version will automatically display recently used currencies (or other units) on the top of the list
    2. The issue of "forgetting" chosen currencies after refresh will be fixed as well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vladimirk For This Useful Post:

jrentzke (2008-01-23)

vladimirk - this is a slick, useful and deceptively simple app. Thanks for putting so much effort into it! I could quibble about some terribly minor interface details but, hey, I'm a designer so what else would you expect?

A donation shall be forthcoming shortly. My current financial situation dictates it won't be much, I'm afraid, but I want to do my bit to reward efforts like this.

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by iPHoneHome View Post
    vladimirk - this is a slick, useful and deceptively simple app. Thanks for putting so much effort into it! I could quibble about some terribly minor interface details but, hey, I'm a designer so what else would you expect?

A donation shall be forthcoming shortly. My current financial situation dictates it won't be much, I'm afraid, but I want to do my bit to reward efforts like this.

All the best!
    Hey,
    The best donation would be if you'll share your view on those problematic "minor interface details" and suggest ways to eliminate them (you're designer, right?)
    Last edited by vladimirk; 2008-01-24 at 12:16 AM.

I've just released v0.19 to http://iphone-converter.googlecode.com
    Please let me know if everything works smoothly, so I can safely update Installer.app

is it 1.1.3 ready? Great work nonetheless!!!

Yes, it runs on 1.1.3

nice! I hope it pops up soon at installer.app so I can use it!

Thanks Vladimirk, the 'recent items' list works great!

Vladimir, I just wanted to say that you have created a great app and that you're the first one I've donated! (I have a paypal account since 10 minutes ago!).

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast