Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [APP] CameraPro

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default [APP] CameraPro
    Professional camera features for your iPhone. Take pictures of yourself with the timer, digitally zoom in on people and objects, adjust color, exposure and shutter speed. Everything you expect from a digital camera, you can do now with your iPhone.

To get the software, start Installer on your iPhone, press Sources, then Edit, then Add. Next, type http://tinyurl.com/2t8cax

The Free version includes:

* Digital Zoom
    * Black & White
    * Image Size
    * Auto-orientation

Premium features (5 times free tryout):

* Self-Timer
    * Burst Mode
    * Burst Speed
    * Silent Shutter

Added soon (only free for registered users):

* Flickr integration (week 2, 2008)
    * Manual Exposure (February, 2008)
    * More features t.b.a. (February, 2008)

This software is normally $29.95 / 24.95 EUR. Until February 2008 only $ 19.95 / EUR 16.95 ex. tax

or visit http://www.makayama.com/iphonecamera.html
    Another DEMO app
    iPhone 1.1.2 8GB
    Orange/Cosmote RO.
    Fully functional!

Favorites: Categories, ShowTime Unlimited, CameraPro + crack , iSMS, Listen

...and don't forget the thanks button

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unixvik For This Useful Post:

jayjayfb1907 (2008-01-21), jrentzke (2007-12-30), kojirovn (2007-12-30)

The extra free features are already better than apple's point&click feature. Worth a try I think.

wow, free version is an amazing advancement on apples camera

only thing stopping me from buying is theres no brightness adjustment
    would definatly buy if you could put this on in the near future!

Just tried it and works fine. Even the demo is better than the normal camera but the full version is expensive. I would consider donating though...

Very cool, the only problem i am seeing is that the pictures arent saving anywhere for some reason? First shot i took did, deleted it, tried a couple more pictures and they dont show up. Any idear? I wish the digi zoom was a little crisper too but it is definately a nice little feature. I would consider the $20 if I have some support especially right now with the pictures not saving.

If i put the pic on 1/8 it saves but not 1/1

Jayman11
    Last edited by Jayman11; 2007-12-30 at 04:00 PM.

tried re-installing?

EDIT: also getting this now, all goes fine, but pictures arnt saving in the camera roll, wouldnt notice unless you actually look though
    Last edited by Trooper; 2007-12-30 at 04:08 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trooper For This Useful Post:

phetaum (2008-06-11)

yup, still the pictures dont show up in the album unless the size is set at 1/8. Thought is was a memory issue so I used bosstool and relocated everything to free up space but still same issue. Damn, kinda liking this program too!

Jayman11

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayman11 For This Useful Post:

likkuid (2007-12-30)

you have to wait a bit for the pics to be saved. It takes a few seconds

Green Apple
    Thanks

Works fine with my fw 1.1.1 iPhone.

After pressing the shutter, you need to wait for the rotating icon (beside the "E" icon on top) to stop/disappear before you exit the app and view your pictures.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amf For This Useful Post:

redcard (2007-12-30)

Default key gen?
    im all for this awesome free app, and like most people in the USA, we like everything as possible free. would anyone be able to purchase the app then put it up for download, or is it possible to get a key gen for this app to get all the features without paying the price?

Thanks

While the "premium" features look interesting, I don't take enough pics with my iPhone to justify the $20 cost.

juanjon07: Those types of comments are quick way to get banned.
    Last edited by HotStuff2; 2007-12-30 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks

I put in the source but cant find it in the list!!!! I have refreshed a few times also.

Green Apple
    Thanks

BigBoss: sleepers.net/iphonerepo (Bigboss' apps, themes, scripts)
    iPhone 1.1.2 8GB
    Orange/Cosmote RO.
    Fully functional!

Favorites: Categories, ShowTime Unlimited, CameraPro + crack , iSMS, Listen

...and don't forget the thanks button

I can't see paying for an app that will most likley be killed off by any firmware updates. Yeah you can say well don't do the updates but as Apple keeps adding improvements and apps most people are going to update. That being said, it is a very nice app and the author deserves to be paid for his/her work if he/she chooses to charge for it.
    Last edited by 3dguymwm; 2007-12-30 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juanjon07 View Post
    im all for this awesome free app, and like most people in the USA, we like everything as possible free. would anyone be able to purchase the app then put it up for download, or is it possible to get a key gen for this app to get all the features without paying the price?
    I hope you get banned. As nice as free software is, it is the choice of the developer if they want to sell it or not and you should respect that choice. If you don't want to spend money on software, keep using the demo and wait for another team to make a free alternative, but don't drop down to pirating software because you can't afford $30.

ok yeah waiting was the issue. very nice. if i register will the darn front screen disappear? I hate having to see that stuff when i start the app, then have to hit continue. would like it to just go right into the camera itself, no start up screen.

Jayman11

Thumbs up boo hoo
    I hope you get banned. As nice as free software is, it is the choice of the developer if they want to sell it or not and you should respect that choice. If you don't want to spend money on software, keep using the demo and wait for another team to make a free alternative, but don't drop down to pirating software because you can't afford $30.

*I don't use appropriate language.*
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-12-31 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juanjon07 View Post

Wow.. you clearly are a child. Truth is that if you dont wanna spend on the program that someone took the time to create.. then simply DONT USE IT. To look for a way to steal it is absurd. To ask for a key gen in a public forum is even more absurd. You my friend are a complete idiot and indeed should be banned.
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-12-31 at 07:12 AM.

******* if you cant buy the app then alteast dont beg for it,.. are the developers seems ***** to you to develop, great apps then apple, free for you ? you should respect
    Last edited by Eurisko; 2007-12-31 at 02:23 PM.
    Core To Quad 6600 2.4 Ghz(4x2 MB cache), 1x4 GB RAM(888 MHz)
    Nvidia 512 MB (256 Bit) 7950 GT Graphics Card
    Wireless Mouse,Keyboard,HeadPhone,Wireless BroadBand
    HP W2408 Vivid Color 24" Widescreen Flat LCD Monitor

ok change the subject already......just a few things i noticed while routing through this app.....i found some icons in there for:

Video
    Scenes
    Export
    Connections
    Unreadindicator

Hmmm this software is sounding more and more interesting. I am willing to pay the $20 but want to know if it gets killed by 1.1.3 when that comes out?

Jayman11

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast