Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhoneHome - Set iphone doubletap

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by keith4298 View Post
    Is there a way to restore the default setting after changing it with the app?
    I have added the default settings to a recent update. iPhoneHome is now 0.7.2. It can be downloaded here.

  2. #42
    Does Anyone Know If This Work With 1.0.2

  3. #43
    i'm currently usin' v1.1.1 and this app works fine...j/ have to double tap fast~

    newayz, if i may suggest, can someone here program the double tap to
    Phone Number Pad or Phone Book Recent List?

    that will be very useful~ thx~

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by trea916 View Post
    Does Anyone Know If This Work With 1.0.2
    No, unfortunately iPhoneHome will only work with 1.1.1 and above.

    Quote Originally Posted by yellowmp5 View Post
    i'm currently usin' v1.1.1 and this app works fine...j/ have to double tap fast~

    newayz, if i may suggest, can someone here program the double tap to
    Phone Number Pad or Phone Book Recent List?

    that will be very useful~ thx~
    I have released another update, 0.7.3.....and you may now choose to set any of the phone screens as a shortcut. Including, Favorites, Recents, Contacts, Keypad, and Voicemail.

  5. #45
    two thumbs up! this app really help me a lot..

    works great on 1.1.2

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskier79 View Post
    No, unfortunately iPhoneHome will only work with 1.1.1 and above.



    I have released another update, 0.7.3.....and you may now choose to set any of the phone screens as a shortcut. Including, Favorites, Recents, Contacts, Keypad, and Voicemail.

    That was quick! thx alot!

  7. #47
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts

    Sweet update!
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

  8. #48
    does it override the shortcut if the ipod is on and make the remote comes out instead?
    if not, can you do that?


    thanks in advance,
    soda

  9. #49
    Any way to change the splash image that comes up when I double click? The res is horrible. Didn't see a png for the image under the app folder.

    Thanks! Awesome app!

  10. #50
    any update for 1.1.3 ???

  11. #51
    To make this great app work with 1.1.3 you have to:
    1)Go to /private/var/root/Library/
    2)Delete the Preferences folder(the actual preferences folder is in /private/var/mobile/Library___this is not used)
    3)Write the following in terminal
    ln -s /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences /private/var/root/Library/Preferences

    and reboot

    Alternative Loading Image:
    Also if you want to get rid of that ugly loading image you can copy the app.png(just black) that i have attached to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app and overwrite the old one..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tonydeli7; 2008-02-18 at 12:41 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to tonydeli7 For This Useful Post:

    y0haan (2008-02-20)

  13. #52
    might be a dumb question - do you have to have a blockbuster account in order to get this?

  14. #53
    Is there going to be an official version for 1.1.3? i tried to download it manually, but it doesn't seem to work.

  15. #54
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tonydeli7 View Post
    To make this great app work with 1.1.3 you have to:
    1)Go to /private/var/root/Library/
    2)Delete the Preferences folder(the actual preferences folder is in /private/var/mobile/Library___this is not used)
    3)Write the following in terminal
    ln -s /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences /private/var/root/Library/Preferences

    and reboot

    Alternative Loading Image:
    Also if you want to get rid of that ugly loading image you can copy the app.png(just black) that i have attached to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app and overwrite the old one..
    Thanks tonydeli7, i'll need to try it when I get home. I miss this app.
    I knew it was as simple as something like this as it was working for me from an 1.1.2 -> 1.1.3 upgrade but no longer works after a clean 1.1.3jb install.

  16. #55
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts

    Cool, this solutions works.

  17. #56
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts

    Any word on an official 1.1.3 update from the developer?

  18. #57
    i cant install it only through installer. it tells me firmware 1.1.[12] required. any idea when the update for 1.1.3 would be out? i miss the app.

  19. #58
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 33 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dhawalsinha View Post
    i cant install it only through installer. it tells me firmware 1.1.[12] required. any idea when the update for 1.1.3 would be out? i miss the app.
    If you have SSH & have WinSCP, you can modify the SystemVersion.plist found in the /System/Library/CoreServices

    Just change the part where it has 1.1.3 to 1.1.2

    Then install it.

    After it installs, you might want to change it back to 1.1.3.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to y0haan For This Useful Post:

    dhawalsinha (2008-02-28)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •