Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhoneHome - Set iphone doubletap

I released an update this evening to add the ability to assign the camera to the home button shortcut, as well as photos, a blank email and the ability to "speed dial" with the home button.

It's all still a bit clunky, and currently you have to enter the phone number to dial by hand because it's not connected to address book just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    As far as I can tell on this forum it doesn't work on 1.1.1 right now, but it does on 1.1.2 Guess we'll just have to wait.
    You'll have to accept my apologies on this one guys. I don't have access to a 1.1.1 phone, and have had no way to test this to determine what's causing it to break in 1.1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballstyle View Post
    is there any source to download the dashbuster over the installer ?!?!
    Dashbuster is listed on the Ste Packaging source. You can find it under Multimedia in installer.app.

Still, if you could.

I would love the option to customize a double-click on the phone to unlock the phone from sleep, or unlock the phone and take me to the favorites page for the phone.

Dashbuster in the multimedia section of the installer.app is an app related to managing movies from Blockbuster Video. Is the homebutton.app in installer yet? Do you have the source for this app? Thanks

I want to be sure I have this issue w/ the 1.1.1 phones resolved before it's listed on the installers. I've added an updated version (0.7.1) that SHOULD resolve the problems on the 1.1.1 phones. If you were having trouble before, please try this version.

Excellent ....it is working fine on my 1.1.1

Many thanks ..great app

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

what is the installer source?
    iLive an iLife

thx 4 this... work fine on my 1.1.1 now i can use speedDail so i can have contacts with there pic as my favz..... thzx

Is there a way use can set it as an option to double tap to auto lock instantly! please let us know

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    what is the installer source?
    It is now listed on the Ste Packaging installer source.

Quote Originally Posted by leobabe04 View Post
    Is there a way use can set it as an option to double tap to auto lock instantly! please let us know
    I don't have any way to control any locking or unlocking at this point.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Manual install on 1.1.1, didnt work at first. Just loaded a black screen and hung. Uninstalled and reinstalled with permissions set to 755 and it works like a charm! Going to experiment with a completely blank springboard using this to launch Finder.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wastegate13 View Post
    Manual install on 1.1.1, didnt work at first. Just loaded a black screen and hung. Uninstalled and reinstalled with permissions set to 755 and it works like a charm! Going to experiment with a completely blank springboard using this to launch Finder.
    Worked great on the first try on my 1.1.1

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. { sorry for the CAPS }
    Make this Double press to Work for Switching between Active/Recent Applications. There are better ways to switch between application even on a Palm!. I hate the fact that I always have to come back to the home screen and re-tap on the icons the switch.
    Again Please consider this request. I shall definitely donate
    Last edited by vinodis; 2007-12-21 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

does this override the default double click?
    If my ipod is on, will the control comes up instead?

Thanks in advance,
    soda

Quote Originally Posted by soda97 View Post
    does this override the default double click?
    If my ipod is on, will the control comes up instead?
    No sir, it does not

o...
    I hope it can do that for the next update

Thanks in advance,
    soda

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    is there any way this could be changed so that it also works with fw 1.0.2 ?
    it would be appreciated
    Last edited by kjs8806; 2007-12-22 at 05:46 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

All those apps are really nice but it could be best if all the setting apps could be implented in the original settings.app

Is there a way to restore the default setting after changing it with the app?

Quote Originally Posted by keith4298 View Post
    Is there a way to restore the default setting after changing it with the app?
    I think you just go into your iPhone settings and have it so double click = whatever you like

20. The Following User Says Thank You to skb875 For This Useful Post:

keith4298 (2007-12-23)

Default kickass app, suggestion
    jetskier great job! I was looking for such a utility for a while.

I read that at the moment you can't get doubleclicking to unlock.. this would be a great feature if managed.
    I was wondering if despite that, you could try and make double clicking home while the phone is locked - answer an incoming call, or would that need the same trick as unlocking..
    Last edited by DJO; 2007-12-30 at 03:39 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast